Soooooo BF...

gantrules

I see you responded to my post by not answering anything at all.

Why would the Braves be chokers in 2004?

I'll be the first to admit it would be nice to have more rings. Here's the funny thing though. We are one of only five teams to win a ring in the last 10 years.

We have a ring. So, until the Cards actually win a ring of recent vintage don't bother calling the Braves chokers. 1982 was a completely different playoff structure.

The only team that has done more than them is the Yanks over the last 15 years. LaRussa had plenty of opportunities to get the job done. Plenty.

FYI.....The Braves of 03 scored more runs than the Cards of 04. 907 to 854.

BF has over 9,00 posts.  I side with him.  Aussie said so herself, size does matter.

What are we talking about anyway?

Hmmm?....baseball!  Forget what I said.

60451[/snapback]

Yeah but 8,998 of his posts say "Go Cards, the Yankees suck and the Braves suck." So it would seem his true size is "enhanced"! :w00t:

Yeah but 8,998 of his posts say "Go Cards, the Yankees suck and the Braves suck."

60456[/snapback]

Yeah? I may be a Reds fan (although more of a bitter EX-MLB fan these days, to be honest), but I don't see anything wrong with any of those statements......

:w00t::w00t:

Hey don't hate the player people, hate the game.

I can understand the jealousy of Yankees fans and Braves fans. We have the most wins in baseball, the best lineup in baseball, the best pitching in baseball, the best fans in baseball, the best groundskeepers in baseball, the best hotdog vendors in baseball, the best parking lot attendants in baseball, the best stadium in baseball, and most of all we are going to win it all this year..........

So yes I can understand the jealousy.

I can understand the jealousy of Yankees fans and Braves fans.  We have the most wins in baseball, the best lineup in baseball, the best pitching in baseball, the best fans in baseball, the best groundskeepers in baseball, the best hotdog vendors in baseball, the best parking lot attendants in baseball, the best stadium in baseball, and most of all we are going to win it all this year..........

60531[/snapback]

I didn't know the Cardinals had any fans outside of St. Louis.

COOL! :w00t:

I can understand the jealousy of Yankees fans and Braves fans.  We have the most wins in baseball, the best lineup in baseball, the best pitching in baseball, the best fans in baseball, the best groundskeepers in baseball, the best hotdog vendors in baseball, the best parking lot attendants in baseball, the best stadium in baseball, and most of all we are going to win it all this year..........

60531[/snapback]

Chip...Chip...Chip...

I didn't know the Cardinals had any fans outside of St. Louis.

COOL! :w00t:

60539[/snapback]

We have fans all over the country. When I went to Cincy and watched us trash the Reds this summer the stadium was half filled with Cardinals fans.

After we smash the Yankees the fans of NY will be begging to jump on our wagon.

I'll give you one of the best lineups but if you think that Woody Williams, Carpenter or Morris would stand a snoball's chance in hell against Houston, the Yanks or the BlowSox lineups you've been hanging with Ricky Williams too much!!

the best pitching in baseball

-----------------------------

Here's the numbers

MLB ERA

Atlanta 3.74 ERA

St. Louis 3.75 ERA

wrong.

Damn, I'd really wish you'd check those numbers before making these statements.

This is at least the fourth time I've proved you wrong on stats.

I don't watch baseball so this makes me a bit more objective in how I view things. That said, is it me, or if you change the sport from baseball to football, and you change the team from the Cardinals to the Patriots...wouldn't that make BF something of a Patsy Troll?

The proof will be in the pudding, I supposed. Should the Cards lose, will BF still be around.

Somehow I doubt it.

I don't watch baseball so this makes me a bit more objective in how I view things. That said, is it me, or if you change the sport from baseball to football, and you change the team from the Cardinals to the Patriots...wouldn't that make BF something of a Patsy Troll?

The proof will be in the pudding, I supposed. Should the Cards lose, will BF still be around.

Somehow I doubt it.

60608[/snapback]

BF, a troll? Heaven forbid. :w00t:

(Although the folks over at the Sabres board might disagree. They let you back in there yet after that last Sabres/Pens series, Indiana Banana? Just pickin'.......)

Then again, this board isn't designated as a Yankees or Braves board, so I have no more problems with BF posting his love for the Redbirds than I do with the legion of Yankees and Red Sox fans duking it out here. Couldn't care less about any of 'em, even though I know a kid who pitches in the Cardinals system.

Will he still be around if they lose? Well, he's already been here a heck of a lot longer than you have, and he's still a Bills season-ticket holder, so I wouldn't bet against it.

BF, a troll? Heaven forbid. :w00t:

(Although the folks over at the Sabres board might disagree. They let you back in there yet after that last Sabres/Pens series, Indiana Banana? Just pickin'.......)

Then again, this board isn't designated as a Yankees or Braves board, so I have no more problems with BF posting his love for the Redbirds than I do with the legion of Yankees and Red Sox fans duking it out here. Couldn't care less about any of 'em, even though I know a kid who pitches in the Cardinals system.

Will he still be around if they lose? Well, he's already been here a heck of a lot longer than you have, and he's still a Bills season-ticket holder, so I wouldn't bet against it.

60680[/snapback]

Oh, he'll be here, but not when it's time to take his medicine.