Is CNN turning into ESPN?

Joey Balls

Having followed election coverage for a long time the change might have been imperceptible, but the sledgehammer repitition of the last few elections post 2000 have made things pretty obvious.

However your point is basically moronic, seeing as you claimed in one of your other retarded posts that you never even watched a second of the coverage a couple tuesdays ago.

Having followed election coverage for a long time the change might have been imperceptible, but the sledgehammer repitition of the last few elections post 2000 have made things pretty obvious.

However your point is basically moronic, seeing as you claimed in one of your other retarded posts that you never even watched a second of the coverage a couple tuesdays ago.

839794[/snapback]

You do understand the fact that you actually made both my points but called me the moron, right?

You do understand the fact that you actually made both my points but called me the moron, right?

839807[/snapback]

I really didn't believe you made any points in your moronic post.

But if you feel you scored zinger points mooseman don't let me stop your party :w00t: .