Looks Like Minimum Wage Hike Will Happen

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No we need the money to fund the mass killing of unborn babies whose mothers had their RIGHT to CHOOSE to kill them ...  :w00t:

839461[/snapback]

How many of the unwanted kids currently without homes are you on the list for? There are about 130,000 between 2 and 10 out there just waiting for one of you caring souls to open your home to them.

Oh, that's right. Zealots only rail about the unborn. Screw the ones already here.

How many of the unwanted kids currently without homes are you on the list for?  There are about 130,000 between 2 and 10 out there just waiting for one of you caring souls to open your home to them.

Oh, that's right.  Zealots only rail about the unborn.  Screw the ones already here.

839483[/snapback]

Darin, I am in agreement here. For the cost of an abortion is much less than the cost of running an orphanedge (sic). Also, I am in favor of closing the international baby adoption policy that we have as we should take care of our own first by giving them loving homes, and then worry about overseas adoption if our orphanedges are running thin

Also, I am in favor of closing the international baby adoption policy that we have as we should take care of our own first by giving them loving homes, and then worry about overseas adoption if our orphanedges are running thin

839491[/snapback]

But then where will celebrities like Madonna go shopping for their latest accessory?

How many of the unwanted kids currently without homes are you on the list for?  There are about 130,000 between 2 and 10 out there just waiting for one of you caring souls to open your home to them.

Oh, that's right.  Zealots only rail about the unborn.  Screw the ones already here.

839483[/snapback]

Thats the key. Atleast they are ALIVE. Atleast they had a CHANCE at life. I dont have any money ... so I cant bring them into my home. If I DID have money, I would donate portions to agency's. Yes.

Darin, I am in agreement here. For the cost of an abortion is much less than the cost of running an orphanedge (sic). Also, I am in favor of closing the international baby adoption policy that we have as we should take care of our own first by giving them loving homes, and then worry about overseas adoption if our orphanedges are running thin

839491[/snapback]

I think you both may be forgetting that there are and have been waiting lists in adoption agencys for babies. People are IN LINE waiting for Children ... and yet we kill them.

"Waiting lists vary greatly from agency to agency and exist primarily as a function of the imbalance between the numbers of infants in need of families and the much larger numbers of couples and single persons who are interested in adopting children, especially infants." -encyclopedia.adoption.com

Thats the key. Atleast they are ALIVE. Atleast they had a CHANCE at life. I dont have any money ... so I cant bring them into my home. If I DID have money, I would donate portions to agency's. Yes.

Sure you would. Everyone talks a good game. Barbara Streisand and Jessie Jackson are my absolute favorites at that.

I think you both may be forgetting that there are and have been waiting lists in adoption agencys for babies. People are IN LINE waiting for Children ... and yet we kill them.

Adoptions DROP virtually every year. Don't let facts actually get in the way. But hey, let's continue to force your religious beliefs on people in a free country. The Churches got plenty of money. It's just too bad they construct edifices to their own glory instead of doing the right thing. Again, talking a good game.

If you zealots were smart, you'd work a hell of alot harder on having the local church organize against the things that actually lead to abortion - but that'd actually be constructive and we all know organized religion ain't the least bit about that.

"Waiting lists vary greatly from agency to agency and exist primarily as a function of the imbalance between the numbers of infants in need of families and the much larger numbers of couples and single persons who are interested in adopting children, especially infants." -encyclopedia.adoption.com

839523[/snapback]

Yeah, I'm sure people would be lining up. Just as I'm sure all the systems (AND MONEY, which you and most of the other zealots don't actually have) required would magically appear if the over 1,000,000 abortions performed annually in this country suddenly came to a stop.

839523[/snapback]

Yes people only want perfect little babies...white ones mostly. Ever check out the kids that many Sunday papers have who are waiting for a family? Many of them are 10, 12 or older and have been fosters or in institutions for years. No-one wants THEM. So better go overseas and get a cute little baby there.

I got my kids where they weren't babies...babies are kind of overrated actually if you ask me. There are plenty of unwanted children to love at home. For some reason imperfect people think they have the right to demand "perfect" little babies.

If the progressives actually cared about Minimum Wage, they'd simply tie it to the cost of living indexes.  Too bad they benefit so much from it remaining crappy, so it looks like they're actually doing something when every decade or so they champion the cause. :w00t:

839485[/snapback]

Sup politics?

If you zealots were smart, you'd work a hell of alot harder on having the local church organize against the things that actually lead to abortion - but that'd actually be constructive and we all know organized religion ain't the least bit about that.

839541[/snapback]

I'm not sure if you are talking about the "abortion is evil and let's also hate birth control" argument, but if you are, that one is my favorite.

Anti-choice people equate abortion with murder and therefore see it as an evil barbaric act. So what is one of the most popular "solutions"??

Let's condemn birth control and preach a dated and unrealistic practice of abstinence. Because then abortions will rarely happen because there will be so few unwanted pregnancies! Because all the kids will listen!

Talk about ass-backwardly, picking the worst battle... :w00t:

I'm not sure if you are talking about the "abortion is evil and let's also hate birth control" argument, but if you are, that one is my favorite.

Anti-choice people equate abortion with murder and therefore see it as an evil barbaric act.  So what is one of the most popular "solutions"??

Let's condemn birth control and preach a dated and unrealistic practice of abstinence.  Because then abortions will rarely happen because there will be so few unwanted pregnancies!  Because all the kids will listen!

Talk about ass-backwardly, picking the worst battle... :w00t:

839581[/snapback]

I actually meant help more kids get better cable to watch so they stop screwing when they're bored, but your thought works too.