Nolan, Del Rio to wear suits

I know this was a recent topic of conversation round here, so I figured some might be interested in this:

SANTA CLARA, Calif. - Mike Nolan and Jack Del Rio are ready to suit up.

The San Francisco coach and his Jacksonville counterpart have the NFL's permission to wear dress suits designed by Reebok during two games this season.

Nolan is expected to debut his old-school outfit - consisting of a black suit, a white shirt and a red-and-gold-striped tie - at the 49ers' home game against the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday. Del Rio also will wear a suit-and-tie ensemble in Monday night's home game against the New York Giants.

http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercurynews...ws/16022591.htm

I know this was a recent topic of conversation round here, so I figured some might be interested in this:

SANTA CLARA, Calif. - Mike Nolan and Jack Del Rio are ready to suit up.

The San Francisco coach and his Jacksonville counterpart have the NFL's permission to wear dress suits designed by Reebok during two games this season.

Nolan is expected to debut his old-school outfit - consisting of a black suit, a white shirt and a red-and-gold-striped tie - at the 49ers' home game against the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday. Del Rio also will wear a suit-and-tie ensemble in Monday night's home game against the New York Giants.

http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercurynews...ws/16022591.htm

838839[/snapback]

In other news, Marv Albert will wear his birthday suit during these games.

I wonder if that schlep, Bill Belichick,  would ever wear a suit?  nah!

838846[/snapback]

The day suits come with hoods and pull strings is the day Bill Belicheck puts one on.

He's got Weis doing the sweatshirt thing now at ND! Weis used to wear a nice ND polo or turtleneck and khakis. But he was on the Patriots staff too long and developed BHSS (Belicheck Hoodie Slob Syndrome). It can lay dormant for a year or so...I'd look for Romeo Crennel to develop signs either early winter or possibly next fall. Mangini could hold out for another year.