Frau of the Day

ajzepp

Whats she been in??

838690[/snapback]

Most notably the Bourne films. Also, "Run Lola Run", which was a relatively popular indy film. Another was "The Princess and the Warrior", which is a German film that is pretty good. She's also done a few German horror/slasher flicks...."Creep" and "Anatomy" come to mind, though I've yet to see either.

I like her cause she doesn't need a lot of makeup to look pretty, as (IMO) evidenced by pic number drei :lol:

Lana?  Just home movies and amateur flicks...

838726[/snapback]

I thought he meant what's ajzepp been in.

I was going to say Lana.......

838730[/snapback]

:lol:

Very nice!  I can't say that I am familiar, but in that first photo, I wold swear that was Eva Mendes, also, very hot in my book!

840387[/snapback]

We have similar taste in women, my friend....Eva is definitely one of my favorite hotties :lol:

We have similar taste in women, my friend....Eva is definitely one of my favorite hotties :D

840390[/snapback]

About three or four years ago, I was working my part-time gig in a local record store, here in Austin...one Saturday afternoon. All of the sudden, there is this buzz throughout the store that somebody famous is in the store. I look around and see, possibly, the most gorgeous woman I have ever seen in real life (and in my old job, I used to see people like Elle McPherson, Heidi Klum, etc etc)...I had no idea who she was, just that she had to be famous...she looks like she is searching for something (the shoegazers I work with are always too shy to ask hot women if they need help) so I go up and ask her if she needs help. She is looking for a Gilbert Sullivan cd (he of "Alone Again Naturally" fame)...I start rummaging, and find it....she gives me a big smile, and says she is so excited, her mother loved Gilbert O, and she wants her boyfriend to hear him...she runs up to the register to meet her "friend", actor Luke Wilson...he was the one everyone was excited about...I was asking everyone who the girl he was with, was. Nobody knew.

A few weeks later, I am wathcing football in a sports bar, and keep seeing these ads, on every screen, for a Denzal Washington movie, with a very hot co-star...it was my girl...that girl nobody knew turned out to be Eva Mendez...I have been a fan ever since! Luke Wilson? I don't know him! :P

About three or four years ago, I was working my part-time gig in a local record store, here in Austin...one Saturday afternoon.  All of the sudden, there is this buzz throughout the store that somebody famous is in the store.  I look around and see, possibly, the most gorgeous woman I have ever seen in real life (and in my old job, I used to see people like Elle McPherson, Heidi Klum, etc etc)...I had no idea who she was, just that she had to be famous...she looks like she is searching for something (the shoegazers I work with are always too shy to ask hot women if they need help) so I go up and ask her if she needs help.  She is looking for a Gilbert Sullivan cd (he of "Alone Again Naturally" fame)...I start rummaging, and find it....she gives me a big smile, and says she is so excited, her mother loved Gilbert O, and she wants her boyfriend to hear him...she runs up to the register to meet her "friend", actor Luke Wilson...he was the one everyone was excited about...I was asking everyone who the girl he was with, was.  Nobody knew. 

A few weeks later, I am wathcing football in a sports bar, and keep seeing these ads, on every screen, for a Denzal Washington movie, with a very hot co-star...it was my girl...that girl nobody knew turned out to be Eva Mendez...I have been a fan ever since!  Luke Wilson?  I don't know him! :lol:

840541[/snapback]

For those who don't know the woman we're talking about.....

http://www.cassiel.net/Galleries3/Singers_..._Mendes-700.jpg

http://sorenz.dk/Film%202004/Eva%20Mendes.JPG

Wow! That's awesome! Sounds like she was as cool in person as I imagined she probably was :P The only times I've ever seen her as herself were when she's been on shows like Leno or Conan. She alwasy comes off as a really easy going, friendly woman. Your story makes me like her even more :D