First US city to ban all smoking

Tux of Borg

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whether it happens in 1 year or 1,000,000 years it doesnt mean that we arent actively trying to stop cars/busses from pushing out harmful exhaust into the air.

838440[/snapback]

Meanwhile, I just released my own toxic gases into the air. Damn chicken.

Belmont is south of SF on the peninsula. A lot of the towns there are as wacky as SF.

A cloud of smoke hanging around? No way. It is on SF bay and there is either a breeze off the bay or down the hills just to the west.

As an individual I'm all for it so I don't have to walk by you and breathe your smoke or have your cig butt come flying at my car as you throw it out of yours.

As an American, this is complete bull sh--.

In this case American > Individual.

I suppose its best to simply not think about my grammar past midnight.

Did you know that 4 out of 5 holy men surveyed prefer a vow of silence as the best way to honor the glory of your god? If I were you I'd probably just stop talking for a couple years and see how that worked out for me.........

Did you know that 4 out of 5 holy men surveyed prefer a vow of silence as the best way to honor the glory of your god? If I were you I'd probably just stop talking for a couple years and see how that worked out for me.........

838589[/snapback]

;) My God is more of a praise him ... lift your hands on high ... worship type of God. Id be happy to talk to you more about it in PM if you want.