Time Magazine's Top 100 Music Albums:

Tux of Borg

Hmm, It Takes A Nation Of Millions getting the nod over Fear Of A Black Planet?  Interesting.

838830[/snapback]

It Takes A Nation of Millions is PE's best work. 'Fear' is good, but not on the level of Nation of Millions. You can't go wrong w/ either, though.

Can't say I agree there, All eyes on me was his best IMHO and better than the other albums you listed (although I still think they are classics--especially illmatic and Enter the Wu).

838872[/snapback]

To each his own. I like 2Pac, but I still like his debut (2Pacalypse Now) over his later efforts.

Ready to Die, Biggie's first CD, is a classic.  It's up there w/ Nas' Illmatic, Wu-Tang Clan's Enter the Wu, and Tribe's Low End Theory as some of the best hip hop CDs ever.  I can't say that for All Eyez on Me.  I'd rather listen to 2Pacalypse Now, which is very underrated, or the Makaveli CD than that one.

838567[/snapback]

I disagree. Sorry. BIG's, Ready To Die is a classic only to the EAST. Wu-Tang Clan? Are you kidding me man? Give me a break. Wu-Tang Classic is about as classic as a box of chereos. NAS? Nas is a GREAT ARTISTS .. dont me get me wrong. But the fact is that NAS and Wu-Tang Clan are not in the top 5 of artists/albums at all. To be honest im stunned that you said that.

Lets review who should be up there. Tupac, Rakim, Eric B, KRS-1, NWA, then NAS .... I would have to list about 5-6 more to get to Wu-Tang Clan.

P.S. Makaveli? You mean The Don Killuminati? If your a fan of BIG then I can definately see why you like The Don Killuminati ... its more of a straight "hip-hop" album that pure rap.

Can't say I agree there, All eyes on me was his best IMHO and better than the other albums you listed (although I still think they are classics--especially illmatic and Enter the Wu).

838872[/snapback]

Agreed.

I disagree. Sorry. BIG's, Ready To Die is a classic only to the EAST. Wu-Tang Clan? Are you kidding me man? Give me a break. Wu-Tang Classic is about as classic as a box of chereos. NAS? Nas is a GREAT ARTISTS .. dont me get me wrong. But the fact is that NAS and Wu-Tang Clan are not in the top 5 of artists/albums at all. To be honest im stunned that you said that.

Lets review who should be up there. Tupac, Rakim, Eric B, KRS-1, NWA, then NAS .... I would have to list about 5-6 more to get to Wu-Tang Clan.

Agreed.

839141[/snapback]

I repeat: to each his own. I admit I know very little of this rap stuff, anyway. Thanks for setting me straight.

Hey man chereos have been around a long time and are pretty damn classic. I love me some Wu Tang and they ain't nothing to !@#$ wit!!!!!!!