This is driving me crazy

I've lived in Florida my whole life however my Dad brainwashed me at an early age about the Bills. I can't even go to school without getting mocked when I wear my Bills shirt. Now my girlfriend is not even speaking to me because she embarassed as well. I'm 16 years old and am looking for some advice. Please help!!

I've lived in Florida my whole life however my Dad brainwashed me at an early age about the Bills. I can't even go to school without getting mocked when I wear my Bills shirt. Now my girlfriend is not even speaking to me because she embarassed as well. I'm 16 years old and am looking for some advice. Please help!!

837170[/snapback]

Is your girlfriend hot? If so find another team. Chicks seem to like the tough guy thug thing so I suggest the Raiders. You will earn more respect from your crew at school and your girlie friend will be frightened but somehow strangely attracted by your new found dangerous persona.

Is your girlfriend hot? If so find another team. Chicks seem to like the tough guy thug thing so I suggest the Raiders. You will earn more respect from your crew at school and your girlie friend will be frightened but somehow strangely attracted by your new found dangerous persona.

837178[/snapback]

exactly, get a raiders jersey, steal a gun and go buy about 5 eight balls of crack

oh yeah, drop your IQ by about 70 points also

do these things my young paduwan and you will be a true raiders fan and your chick will go nuts, you'll get laid every night, maybe even get the tailpipe

Is your girlfriend hot? If so find another team. Chicks seem to like the tough guy thug thing so I suggest the Raiders.

837178[/snapback]

Okay, he is not a Crip, so he can't wear the Raiders jacket.

But in all seriousness, dude, f your girl friend.

Yes i know this to be true, but also since the early to mid 90's, the Raiders jacket as well as the blue bandana have become notoriously intertwined with Crip clothing and pariphanalia. :D

837229[/snapback]

How about a Raiders jersey and a blue bandana? :blink:

837170[/snapback]

Just explain to her that you "don't buckle to peer group pressure. You are an individual & if all those schmucks have a problem with which team you follow....it's their problem, not yours."

Also, NEVER rub it in if we beat the Jets.....& always concede that it was a fair win when we get beaten by the Jets(regardless of truth).

There is a great chance that you won't be with your girl your whole life & she will disappoint you at some stage......the Bills however can disappoint you year after year after year......sigh.

If you are willing to tolerate her differences why shouldn't she tolerate yours?  Just mention the name Vinny Testaverde and that should put her in her place.

837379[/snapback]

If it doesn't, sling on your Oakland Raiders jersey, open up a box of baby pouder, and back hand her like a real pimp would.

Dude, get some sack... If your Dad brainwashed you, move onto your favorite team, if not stick with the Bills. Don't listen to these guys that piss and moan... Be proud. The Bills are a great organization, going through a rough time.

By the way, these threads are getting ridiculous.