Listen

bud8andbills

Hmmmmm, no yeah's, no nay's. I think I may have hit a sensitive spot.

837105[/snapback]

No. I just think people are tired of you starting thread after thread with absolutely no thought, meaning or reasoning to them.

Not me. I love idiots. They make the rest of us seem really smart. Keep posting. I'm sure someone will hug you when you cross the finish line.

Simply posting my thoughts, opinions, and views, like everyone else.

837114[/snapback]

Which one is this thread, because I've read it twice so far and it seems to be neither a thought, an opinion nor a view. Rather, it seems to be the musings of a guy who needs people to pay attention to him because he's too lazy to make a Peter Pan costume for himself.

Ok, let's look into the purpose of this site. It is kind of an interactive site for people to discuss,post, view and reply on thoughts, opinions, facts, etc.., which is what I am doing. You constantly replying to everything I say or post sounds to me like you want the attention or something. If you can not respond with a positive or negative respone then just keep your f****n mouth shut. I am not here for attention, or whatever you think it is. I am here to be interactive and give my thoughts and opinions and respond to others thoughts and opinions. Now be gone piss ant.

Ok, let's look into the purpose of this site. It is kind of an interactive site for people to discuss,post, view and reply on thoughts, opinions, facts, etc.., which is what I am doing. You constantly replying to everything I say or post sounds to me like you want the attention or something. If you can not respond with a positive or negative respone then just keep your f****n mouth shut. I am not here for attention, or whatever you think it is. I am here to be interactive and give my thoughts and opinions and respond to others thoughts and opinions. Now be gone piss ant.

837143[/snapback]

There is no substance behind anything you post, that's the problem. "Brady Brady Brady...Kelly Kelly Kelly" is not a thought that any logical person could find any material in.

Please, post something with meaning that will reveal its meaning to everyone else besides stoners.

If you can not respond with a positive or negative respone then just keep your f****n mouth shut.

837143[/snapback]

But I did respond with a very negative response...at least in the sense that making fun of you is considered a negative response.

If you want something positive, then I'll make something up: I agree with you. Brady Brady Brady ... Kelly Kelly Kelly. Definitely. Can't agree more. Where you found a way to put it so succinctly is beyond me. Further, I look forward to your next thread entitled: "Put your right foot in. Put your right foot out" because that is something I believe EVERYONE can agree with.

http://imdb.com/title/tt0063878/

This was my first thought as to what you were talking about,

my second thought would be if we played the 90 Bills against the 01 Patriots

I can't think of to much else other than a guy in a corner named jim staring in a movie called "The Blair Witch Project, Revenge of the Hermit"

Brady Brady Brady ... Kelly Kelly Kelly.

I wonder what Jim's thoughts are?

837074[/snapback]

I would hazard a guess that Jim is thinking ........... "I'm wayyyyyy too old to play any more, but I could probably still do better than the three stiffs the Bills have on their roster .... "

I am a bit confused as to what the "Brady Brady Brady" part of your post means, doesn't he play for the other guys?????

837143[/snapback]

And what thought or opinion is embodied by "Brady Brady Brady...Kelly Kelly Kelly"? Are you mentally ill or something?

837143[/snapback]

You are treating this site like a chat room, not a forum. Stop cursing, while you're at it...

This DOES have a familiar ring. It sounds like all of the retarded thoughtless useless crap you've posted here over the past 2 days.

Please tell us when you plan on graduating 3rd grade, so we can look forward to some real posts.