McGee Shuts Down Wayne:

Astrobot

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it takes time to fastforward to that part of the game ... freeze frame the the pic I want, and then take a picture. Then upload from digital camera card to computer, then login to google albums and post them.

837532[/snapback]

I'm on to you.

haha OK then ... go watch the play for yourself ... slow it down .. and then you will realize how FOOLISH this is!

837535[/snapback]

dude, I'm thrilled with how our Dbs played yesterday. These are the COLTS....you're not going to keep them out of the endzone all game. Sooner or later they'll score on you. McGee is a 5'9" CB who was a 4th round pick as a SAFETY, who is coming off a few lousy performances, to pretty much shut down one half of the Colts WR tandem. No way am I going to hack on him for that play....

PS. Foolish schmoolish!!!

dude, I'm thrilled with how our Dbs played yesterday. These are the COLTS....you're not going to keep them out of the endzone all game. Sooner or later they'll score on you. McGee is a 5'9" CB who was a 4th round pick as a SAFETY, who is coming off a few lousy performances, to pretty much shut down one half of the Colts WR tandem. No way am I going to hack on him for that play....

PS. Foolish schmoolish!!!

837536[/snapback]

Hack on him? Of course not. But dont call it a perfectly defended play.

P.S> the "foolish" comment was directed toward the "photoshopping" thought

Hack on him? Of course not. But dont call it a perfectly defended play.

P.S> the "foolish" comment was directed toward the "photoshopping" thought

837543[/snapback]

I think it was more perfect than not :lol: We can agree to disagree, Frenchie....

I don't agree that perfect coverage means that the defender makes the play. There ARE passes that CANNOT be defended and where only the wideout can make the play.

Wayne’s Stats

Week 6 ---INDY's Bye Week

Week 7 ---vs Washington  7 catches 122 yards

Week 8 ---vs Denver 10 catches 138 yards

Week 9 ---vs N.E. 6 catches for 90 yards

Week 10—vs Buff 4 catches for 42 yards

Terrence did a yeomanlike job against his man last Sunday. Props to McGee for his work on defense as well as special teams.

837064[/snapback]

wayne caught a touchdown chief, time to get those bolts tightened