Bills @ Texans

Frez

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In other words he`s just a decoy reciever like he was for us last year.

838203[/snapback]

uh huh

2005 Buffalo Bills 15 14 81 816 10.1 55 4 - moulds

2005 Buffalo Bills 16 15 48 743 15.5 65 7 - evans

Last time I checked decoy receivers dont lead their teams in catches or yards. I wouldnt say so much he's a decoy receiver as much as people respect moulds a hell of a lot more then jabar gaffney or corey bradford. I'd still take a declining moulds over any receiver we have save evans.

Isn't this about the time he blew up our lockerroom last year for the very same reasons???

Game plan: let texans pass for 3 td's in 1st qt. to Johnson or Daniels, Bills come from 21 down to win game late!! :lol:

837508[/snapback]

Pahhhhleeeeezzeee...our locker room was already blown apart by the time Moulds finally piped up. The whole team was in dis-array with Mularkey at the helm.

Moulds was not the problem here, the idiotic coaches on the other hand...

Looking forward to the game this week. I know both teams are struggling at 3-6, but hey, its Football.

For the fans here, we are just glad to have a home game again. The Texans have been on the road the last three weeks, and after the Bills game are on the road for the next two weeks...

Both our D & O have improved steadily this season. In checking out the Bills, it seems like your D is really solid, but your O is disappointing. Do y'all feel that it is a function of your QB play, O coordinator, or maybe general talent at the skilled position??

Here's to a good game and no injuries...

Crap.  Seems like every time we get favored, we end up losing. 

BTW...We have lost every game following a victory against Jacksonville.

836988[/snapback]

The Bills have been in the business this year of allowing other teams to break records or erase mentions of futility, you never know.

The Bills have been in the business this year of allowing other teams to break records or erase mentions of futility, you never know.

840564[/snapback]

I know y'all probably didn't see this ealier this season, but our D let Mark Brunnell look like Joe Montana, and the Redskins look like SB contenders, by completing an NFL record 22 consecutive passes... With that said, I guess tomorrow may be very interesting for both teams.... We may let JP Losman look like a HOF QB tomorrow and your offense a juggarnaut (sp).

Anyway, here's to a good and injury free game!!

I know y'all probably didn't see this ealier this season, but our D let Mark Brunnell look like Joe Montana, and the Redskins look like SB contenders, by completing an NFL record 22 consecutive passes... With that said, I guess tomorrow may be very interesting for both teams.... We may let JP Losman look like a HOF QB tomorrow and your offense a juggarnaut (sp). 

Anyway, here's to a good and injury free game!!

840692[/snapback]

I hope it's injury free, Buffalo will only be playing with 2 offensive lineman tomorrow (Peters and Fowler) the rest will be filled in by the winners of the western NY punt, pass and kick contest, ages 9-12.

Could be real ugly

I hope it's injury free, Buffalo will only be playing with 2 offensive lineman tomorrow (Peters and Fowler)  the rest will be filled in by the winners of the western NY punt, pass and kick contest, ages 9-12. 

Could be real ugly

840949[/snapback]

Ahhh, but the Texans will be without their 2 starting DTs Johnson & Payne.....and also without their 2 starting OTs Spencer & Weigert.

I think the 'cripple fight' term with fit perfectly. :lol:

Well- it's gameday folks!  Safe travels to everyone coming out to the stadium.  Here's to a great football game with no injurys.

841116[/snapback]

Thanks for coming in and being a gentleman.

I always thought Carr was pretty decent and had no protection; something I can relate to as a Bills Fan.

Well- it's gameday folks!  Safe travels to everyone coming out to the stadium.  Here's to a great football game with no injurys.

841116[/snapback]

Enjoyed the banter and wish you guys the best - just not today!

Here's to a great game - let's keep it injury-free.

I'll chug a few Lone Stars in your honor. Cheers! :lol: