Bills @ Texans

Frez

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This crow needs salt.....

Well, I have no voice left from the game yesterday. Once again we're able to steal defeat from the jaws of victory. Congrats on the win, guys. You earned it. Our D wasn't able to hold off JP at the end, but our O should have never put our D in that position in the first place.

Also wanted to say you guys are great fans. I managed to speak to several of you that were visiting and everyone I met was classy.

P.S. Beat the crap out of the Jags!

I am also here to eat my crow pie...

As TxDavid mentioned, your visiting fans were great! I wanted to thank the Bills fans that stopped by the Blue Crew for tailgating. Y'all were very classy and I enjoyed talking some football with you. Glad y'all could enjoy the Texas weather.

Good luck the rest of the season....

The Bills have been in the business this year of allowing other teams to break records or erase mentions of futility, you never know.

840564[/snapback]

And they added another one...David Carr tied the league record of 22 straight completions....

I'd like to add that I thought the Texans fans were gracious as well (except for the 3 in front of me that took 3 trips for food, 3 trips for beer and at least 3 trips to the potty and had to stand up right in the middle of a play). But many (like Cowboys fans) came in late, left early and didn't wear their colors. It must be a Texas thing.