Bills @ Texans

Frez

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great!  Having him has improved our passing game, opening up opportunities for Andre Johnson and Owen Daniels - who leads the team with TD receptions.

837132[/snapback]

Give him back you bastard!!!

Crap.  Seems like every time we get favored, we end up losing. 

BTW...We have lost every game following a victory against Jacksonville.

836988[/snapback]

I don't mean to be rude, but don't you guys pretty much lose the game following EVERY victory? I'm not sure I've ever herad "Texans" and "winning streak" in the same sentence.

I don't mean to be rude, but don't you guys pretty much lose the game following EVERY victory? I'm not sure I've ever herad "Texans" and "winning streak" in the same sentence.

837238[/snapback]

BOOOOOO! BOOOOO!

Damn you for making me bring up the hair. Or don't y'all remember. Well, we weren't getting that much press back then.

David Carr vowed not to cut his hair until we won two games in a row. Our first streak came against the Oakland Raiders on Oct 3rd, 2004.

And we'll go ahead and win two in a row again after beating you guys this week. :blink:

BOOOOOO!  BOOOOO! 

Damn you for making me bring up the hair.  Or don't y'all remember.  Well, we weren't getting that much press back then. 

David Carr vowed not to cut his hair until we won two games in a row.  Our first streak came against the Oakland Raiders on Oct 3rd, 2004. 

And we'll go ahead and win two in a row again after beating you guys this week. B-)

837362[/snapback]

What's up with Carr, anyway?? Seems like he's got some good numbers this year, yet you put what's his name in the game and all of a sudden your offense is unstoppable. Why can't you guys win?

And that's not me hacking on your team....I'm just curious about your take. Lord knows we have problems with winning of our own :lol:

What's up with Carr, anyway?? Seems like he's got some good numbers this year, yet you put what's his name in the game and all of a sudden your offense is unstoppable. Why can't you guys win? 

And that's not me hacking on your team....I'm just curious about your take. Lord knows we have problems with winning of our own  :lol:

837371[/snapback]

Well, first he had the best QB ranking in the league when the season started. The we went through some fumbles in Dallas & Tennessee. He was benched for the second half against the Titans (enter QB controversy) and came back with a vengeance against the Giants with a 3-yard TD leap. Sage almost led us to victory against the Titans. Last week he took a shoulder hit at the Jags. Those are the only two times I can remember Sage in, and I think that benching in Graceland got him back in the game. I think Carr still needs to develop some leadership, but he's coming along. Either way, I trust in Coach Kubiak in making the right decisions. He's a former QB and OC.

so you think you guys will stick with Carr for the long haul? Is there a lot of support for a change over to Rosenfels? Or maybe bringing in someone else?

so you think you guys will stick with Carr for the long haul? Is there a lot of support for a change over to Rosenfels? Or maybe bringing in someone else?

837427[/snapback]

It's a madhouse right now. Many are crying for Sage to play, others are sticking behind David. I have to believe Kubiak knows what he's doing. If Carr would have come back after his benching and not improved, or continued to fumble the ball, I would be hollering for Sage as well. But right now, I think Carr has the starting spot.

I don't see us bringing in someone else. David Carr got a pretty decent signing bonus to keep him on a fifth year. There may be salary issues there. dunno. One thing I can say for certain is there is a vast improvement in David from last year.

Great!  Having him has improved our passing game, opening up opportunities for Andre Johnson and Owen Daniels - who leads the team with TD receptions.

837132[/snapback]

Isn't this about the time he blew up our lockerroom last year for the very same reasons???

Game plan: let texans pass for 3 td's in 1st qt. to Johnson or Daniels, Bills come from 21 down to win game late!! :lol:

Game plan: let texans pass for 3 td's in 1st qt. to Johnson or Daniels, Bills come from 21 down to win game late!! :lol:

837508[/snapback]

I think you have us confused with the titans. The former oilers that blew the huge lead in the 1993 championship game against y'all have left Houston. The tacks, err, flaming meatballs, I mean titans now reside in Tennessee.