It would be nice to see Marv have a draft...

1st rd.) Trade the pick and move down to late teens, early 20s. (pick up another 2nd rder)

1st rd.possibilities:

1.) Justin Blaylock, OL TEX- our o-line blows.

2.) Levi Brown, OL, PSU-our o-line blows.

3.) Buster Davis, LB,FSU- Fletch could be gone, and this guy will be a stud.

4.) Sydney Rice, WR, USC- Big, physical reciever. Would be a great #2 target.

2nd rd #1,#2.possibilities:

1.) Doug Free, T Northern Illinois-our o-line blows.

2.) Aaron Sears, T TEN-our o-line blows.

3.) James Marten, T, BCU-our o-line blows.

4.) Aaron Ross, CB TEX- Nate Dogg will be gone, and this guy would prvide solid depth.

5.) Troy Smith, QB, OSU- (My #1 qb coming into the draft) He could be a true insurance plan in case JP never pans out.

6.) Drew Stanton, QB, MSU- Same thing as Troy Smith.

*** I think that it would be very smart for the Bills to trade down in this draft and pick up some more draft picks. Picking o-linemen top ten is an extremely dangerous thing to do. Also, the extra picks will help the Bills address their other needs.

*** I'm callin it, Troy Smith will be the steal of this draft. Granted, we all know that Troy Smith has the best team in the nation but check out his numbers:

Cmp Att Yds % YPC LNG TD INT SACK RTNG

170 256 2191 66.4 8.56 58 26 4 12 168.69

Man, I would love to see this guys in a Bills uni. :blink:

1st rd.) Trade the pick and move down to late teens, early 20s. (pick up another 2nd rder)

1st rd.possibilities:

3.) Paul Posluszny, LB, PSU- Fletch could be gone, and this guy will be a stud.

4.) Aaron Ross, CB TEX- Nate Dogg will be gone, and this guy would prvide solid depth.

5.) Troy Smith, QB, OSU- (My #1 qb coming into the draft) He could be a true insurance plan in case JP never pans out.

*** I think that it would be very smart for the Bills to trade down in this draft and pick up some more draft picks. Picking o-linemen top ten is an extremely dangerous thing to do. Also, the extra picks will help the Bills address their other needs.

*** I'm callin it, Troy Smith will be the steal of this draft.  Granted, we all know that Troy Smith has the best team in the nation but check out his numbers:

Cmp Att    Yds  %    YPC  LNG TD INT SACK RTNG

170  256 2191 66.4    8.56 58  26  4      12  168.69

836865[/snapback]

if you want a LB in round 1, look no further than Buster Davis of FSU. An absolute beast who is all over the field. I dont know about posluzny, but Davis has the speed to be an ideal tampa-2 middle LB. He;s got the wheels to stay with gates/watson, and some RB's. not to mention a hell of a tackler and a ballhawk.

if you want a LB in round 1, look no further than Buster Davis of FSU. An absolute beast who is all over the field. I dont know about posluzny, but Davis has the speed to be an ideal tampa-2 middle LB. He;s got the wheels to stay with gates/watson, and some RB's. not to mention a hell of a tackler and a ballhawk.

836894[/snapback]

hmm, he sounds like he could be the real deal.

hmm, he sounds like he could be the real deal.

836900[/snapback]

In the BC game, one of their WR's had made a long catch, beaten our CB, and broke a tackle from our Safety. Buster ran him down and got the tackle about 60 yards downfield.

1st rd.possibilities:

3.) Buster Davis, LB,FSU- Fletch could be gone, and this guy will be a stud.

*** I'm callin it, Troy Smith will be the steal of this draft.  Granted, we all know that Troy Smith has the best team in the nation but check out his numbers:

Cmp Att    Yds  %    YPC  LNG TD INT SACK RTNG

170  256 2191 66.4    8.56 58  26  4      12  168.69

836865[/snapback]

If you think we should keep JP up front I think we are in for many losing seasons!