Down goes another GOP talking point

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't that what it really boils down to?

839330[/snapback]

In the end, it's the bleeding heart approach that "it's only $11" that pisses me off more than anything. If it's only $11, then YOU !@#$ers pick up the tab and give me my !@#$ing money back.

Spineless !@#$ing do-good pussies.

In the end, it's the bleeding heart approach that "it's only $11" that pisses me off more than anything. If it's only $11, then YOU !@#$ers pick up the tab and give me my !@#$ing money back.

839342[/snapback]

That's one way to look at it. The commie pinko that I am, looks at the revenue side of that equation, as well.

839342[/snapback]

Just underpay your gardener $1 a month, you'll come out ahead.

That's one way to look at it.  The commie pinko that I am, looks at the revenue side of that equation, as well.

839361[/snapback]

And we could discuss over fine wine until the cows came home which side of the balance sheet looks the best. You said it was simple stupid math for health care. But what about overcrowded schools. Over taxed infrastructures. LA's pissed off Italian gardner. It goes much deeper than just healthcare.

My gardener is an Italian who owns his own company and only hires people who are here legally.

And again...it's not the money. It's the attitude.

It's only $11.

839385[/snapback]

It's not long before $11 adds up to the ridiculous amount of debt that is currently owed by the US taxpayer.

And we could discuss over fine wine until the cows came home which side of the balance sheet looks the best.  You said it was simple stupid math for health care.  But what about overcrowded schools.  Over taxed infrastructures.  LA's pissed off Italian gardner.  It goes much deeper than just healthcare.

839398[/snapback]

It was simple math & healthcare since that was the topic at hand. As to the other costs to the infrastructure and culture, you're asking me to believe that this immigration wave will be different than the previous waves where the immigrants assimilated more into America than America dissimilated into the immigrants.

It was simple math & healthcare since that was the topic at hand.  As to the other costs to the infrastructure and culture, you're asking me to believe that this immigration wave will be different than the previous waves where the immigrants assimilated more into America than America dissimilated into the immigrants.

839448[/snapback]

Didn't you get the memo? All the previous immigrants that came here immediatly learned English, took to eating apple pie and started playing baseball. Don't listen to those liberal historians who say there were ethnic neighborhoods, foreign language newspapers and a great amount of tension between nativist and immigrants, that's all liberal propaganda!

839342[/snapback]

It's not that government waste isn't a big deal, it's that $11 isn't a big deal when it comes to government waste. Bitching "I want my $11 back!" is arranging deck chairs on the Titanic. If you want to start eliminating waste, don't start with $11 in health care costs. Start with the $2000 per household in DoD spending the Pentagon can't even account for each year... :w00t:

It's not that government waste isn't a big deal, it's that $11 isn't a big deal when it comes to government waste.  Bitching "I want my $11 back!" is arranging deck chairs on the Titanic.  If you want to start eliminating waste, don't start with $11 in health care costs.  Start with the $2000 per household in DoD spending the Pentagon can't even account for each year...  :w00t:

839462[/snapback]

The Bush Administration isn't sinking, its soaring! They aren't rearranging the chairs the deck chairs on the Titanic, they're rearranging the deck chairs on the hindenburg!

It's not long before $11 adds up to the ridiculous amount of debt that is currently owed by the US taxpayer.

839404[/snapback]

GG you might complain about the DoD being $2,000, but last time I checked if a country assaults us they defend us. The $11 I pay to illegal aliens doesn't do me anything except more people become lazy and break the law.

So pay up liberals. If it's no big deal you pay us back, or is it easier to be Robin Hood for anti-American illegals when there is no face to the tragedy.

If it was up to conservative Americans we would happily pay $2,000 a year for a secure border, no illegals, and eventually the price of the $2,000 would go down because a 9/11 would've never happened.

This could be a hunch, but the folks who've been arguing for immigration reform probably contribute much more tax revenue to the welfare state than you do.

839302[/snapback]

You're hunch is wrong moron. I pay more taxes than you without knowing what you do for a living. I own and operate 2 real-estate investment companies with 12 employees. I pay 7 1/2% on each dollar for Social Security on top of my own money. They won't even see that money, some Mexican is sniffing it up their nose.

Funny you say that because I was looking at opening offices in TX because the taxes were great (keep my offices here as well), but guess what? All of my friends in south Texas told me the real-estate market in TX is poor with no appreciation to speak of because of the influx of illegals.

You're hunch is wrong moron. I pay more taxes than you without knowing what you do for a living. I own and operate 2 real-estate investment companies with 12 employees. I pay 7 1/2% on each dollar for Social Security on top of my own money. They won't even see that money, some Mexican is sniffing it up their nose.

Funny you say that because I was looking at opening offices in TX because the taxes were great (keep my offices here as well), but guess what? All of my friends in south Texas told me the real-estate market in TX is poor with no appreciation to speak of because of the influx of illegals.

840283[/snapback]

Try Alaska. No taxes and no beaners.

GG you might complain about the DoD being $2,000, but last time I checked if a country assaults us they defend us. The $11 I pay to illegal aliens doesn't do me anything except more people become lazy and break the law.

So pay up liberals. If it's no big deal you pay us back, or is it easier to be Robin Hood for anti-American illegals when there is no face to the tragedy.

If it was up to conservative Americans we would happily pay $2,000 a year for a secure border, no illegals, and eventually the price of the $2,000 would go down because a 9/11 would've never happened.

840282[/snapback]

Too bad DoD is defending Germany, Japan, Korea, England, etc. Regardless of that fact, we're still probably overspending on defense by a ridiculously large percentage that has cost us even more when the big picture is factored in.

Too bad DoD is defending Germany, Japan, Korea, England, etc.  Regardless of that fact, we're still probably overspending on defense by a ridiculously large percentage that has cost us even more when the big picture is factored in.

840316[/snapback]

"Probably"? They lose money. Not as in "We're not turning a profit," but as in "We don't know what happened to it, we can't find it."

But Mexicans snorting cocaine is a far greater budgetary crisis. Just ask Mike... :lol:

"Probably"?  They lose money.  Not as in "We're not turning a profit," but as in "We don't know what happened to it, we can't find it." 

But Mexicans snorting cocaine is a far greater budgetary crisis.  Just ask Mike...  :D

840320[/snapback]

I left off the all important "by a factor of ten". That makes it much worse.

840283[/snapback]

Hey congratulations on contributing to the economy.

But I wasn't aware that the commercial real estate market was going soft in Texas.

Try Alaska.  No taxes and no beaners.

840313[/snapback]

A friend of mine who writes for a local publication as well as the NY Times once told me that one of these days, maybe soon, conservative libertarian types will truly come out of the closet and finally admit their real goal, which basically is they don't want to live near any minorities.

Looks like you're more than halfway there mooseman.

Does anyone here ever call you on your racist drivel?