WOW..nice Sabres 3rd Jerseys at a nice price

taterhill

I have an old Mogilny, but want one with a current player.

I also have a red alternate with friggen Hasek. $200 down the tube. Sorry mom.. 

If I had to do a current one (no sluggo, ever), it would probably be Drury. I think both Drury and Briere will be back next year, both on new deals.

I have to agree with this.  Despite my initial revulsion, the slug has grown on me.  Being the best team in the league while wearing them has certainly helped.

836722[/snapback]

I too like the slug. Especially the home dark jerseys.

Always have.... guess that makes me a godless commie.

your aunt digs sweet mullets?

836700[/snapback]

I do remember Snugs had quite the bushy mullet. I was a little young to fully comprehend what was going on, but I think my aunt was in a bit of a hockey-whore phase. It was my mom's younger sister and she was apparently quite the fox in her early 20's. From the stories my old man tells me, more than one Sabre was sent to the "box" for "high sticking." Snuggerud was the only one I met, though.

I thought about ordering this one and getting it customized for Perreault. Pretty good price blank but not too bad customized either.

A Perreault would be pretty cool. Drury just b/c he's my fav player on the team. No other reason.

I too like the slug. Especially the home dark jerseys.

Always have.... guess that makes me a godless commie.

Yep. Do you like the home jersey or the logo? Difference there.

At least it has a sword and not a slug...  :blink:

836768[/snapback]

If anyone can find the Old Logo, Yellow T-shirt with the Blue band collar and Blue band on the end of the sleeves, please let me know. I've seen someone wearing them once or twice at the game but haven't been able to find them to buy

A guy at the bar I watch the Bills games at, was wearing a white T-shirt, with the old logo on it. Underneath the logo, it said, in large print, "BADLANDS".... I have no idea what it means in reference to the Sabres, but I thought it was cool as sh--!

What is up with jersey's?

Being at the Indy game, I never seen so many people wearing a team's jersey before... Literally, almost the whole RCA dome was wearing a jersey of some sort...

Now I am not knocking the Sabres' jersey... I just can't get the fixation to them?

Does anybody else think it is such a gay fad?

Flame away!... B-):lol:

:lol: