WOW..nice Sabres 3rd Jerseys at a nice price

taterhill

Ok. So who's the best to get? Who will we hang on to the longest? I hate buying a player and having them gone two years later. I'm thinking Miller.

836627[/snapback]

Miller or Vanek I can't imagine going anywhere for a while, but he doesn't have Vanek in the blue. This dude is on crack if he thinks he can get $139 for the goat head while he's selling the vintage for $129.

They normally go for closer to $160-180!

836641[/snapback]

not mine. I got my old school blue and gold for an even $15. Of course i bought it a few months after we switched ot the goathead. Now theres an investment thats paying off.

I want to get a rick Vaive..including the Horse Collar...

836667[/snapback]

Yes!

My buddy bought an Erik Cole Canes jersey for $90 to wear to the playoffs in Buffalo last year, and he wore a neck brace with it. Fairly classless (and hilarious) but hey, it was the playoffs. No holds barred.

He was my favorite player on the team...  I love the scrappy special teamer.  The first Sabres game I went to, he scored a goal against Boston ;)

CW

836680[/snapback]

That's sweet. I've actually met him a few times when I was young. He dated my aunt for a while when he was in Buffalo.

I want to get a rick Vaive..including the Horse Collar...

836667[/snapback]

I have 2 rick vaive sticks. He gave them to my dad one night at the buffalo airport when the sabres charter came in. Also have a christian ruutu somewhere.

No slug, no interest.

;)

blank. i've have been considering putting a name on the back for a long time, but have never gotten around to it.

I actually have two old jerseys. One LaFontaine white home and one road blue with #7 Tucker on the back.