Peter Laviolette is such a d!ck

ACor58

Not to mention that the game never should have been tied.  That first goal the Canes got was clearly goaltender interference.

836423[/snapback]

Bull. That goal was as legit as any the Sabres scored. Kalinin rode Williams into the crease. You want to blame anyone for that goal, it's on Biron. He simply needed to reach out and grab it since he was between the passer and the guy crashing the net. Typical softy (along with Rod Brindamonkey's) by Marty that is the reason he's not a starter and we can't actually move him.

Bull.  That goal was as legit as any the Sabres scored.  Kalinin rode Williams into the crease.  You want to blame anyone for that goal, it's on Biron.  He simply needed to reach out and grab it since he was between the passer and the guy crashing the net.  Typical softy (along with Rod Brindamonkey's) by Marty that is the reason he's not a starter and we can't actually move him.

836433[/snapback]

I was at the game and didn't have the benefit of seeing a replay. It happened right in front of me though and as soon as it happened it looked like clear cut interference to me. I'll check the TiVo when I get home today. I know the Carolina play by play man thought it was interference.

I was at the game and didn't have the benefit of seeing a replay.  It happened right in front of me though and as soon as it happened it looked like clear cut interference to me.  I'll check the TiVo when I get home today.  I know the Carolina play by play man thought it was interference.

836435[/snapback]

I thought it was clear-cut interference, too...until I saw the replay five more times. Then it wasn't as clear. Like Darin said, Williams was arguably pushed.

Regardless, the officiating of that game was...unpleasant.