Idea for the board

ieatcrayonz

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticce that this board has had over 800 thousand posts on it.  It will soon approach a million. 

I think it would be a good idea for SDS to give away a million dollars to the person that makes the millionth post. 

What does everyone think?

835266[/snapback]

I'm all over that one.

I would be all for it, however my efforts would be futile in that the million dollars would either go to DeLuca and his brilliant insight as to how swapping quarterbacks will fix the Bills, or LSI Cadets and his never-ending search for someone to blame week in and week out.

How about next mis-informed board member making a bash JP thread gets banned?  We have enough of those threads to weed through as it is.

835856[/snapback]

How about we ban the next mis-informed poster who licks JP's balls? We have enough of those to weed through as well.

Eliminate the first and you have far, far less of the second.

835865[/snapback]

Vice Versa as well.

I think what people don't get is that JP is not as bad as some post neither is he as good as others want to believe. I believe the truth lies in the middle, and it's really up to the coaches and Marv to decide if he can grow with the team, and financially if we can continue to sell tickets through the pains.

Remember football is a business and decisions are made not only for the actual benefit of the players but also for the business. :doh:

Vice Versa as well. 

I think what people don't get is that JP is not as bad as some post neither is he as good as others want to believe.

835867[/snapback]

To be truthful, most people are not claiming that JP is "that good," but rather are arguing that pulling him and putting in another body is not the answer to this team's problems. No QB can be productive behind that line, so fix the line and then figure out if the QB is still the problem. Basic Troubleshooting 101.

Vice Versa as well. 

I think what people don't get is that JP is not as bad as some post neither is he as good as others want to believe.  I believe the truth lies in the middle, and it's really up to the coaches and Marv to decide if he can grow with the team, and financially if we can continue to sell tickets through the pains. 

Remember football is a business and decisions are made not only for the actual benefit of the players but also for the business.  :doh:

835867[/snapback]

Good post, VA.