generaLee83

Start him or bench him  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Start him or bench him

• Start
    • Bench

Is this what Jauron is using to make QB decisions now  :devil:

834978[/snapback]

hahahaha, imagine him right now sitting behind a computer (probably not a registered TBD poster.......bastard) probably sipping yoohoo wathing tediously as the vote total nears 100.

even funnier thought, imagine him as Coach Klein from the waterboy, particularly the part where Klein is talking to the football, saying "I need your cooperation and I need it now"

Considering Our QB can't make basic throws to the flat, puts up 100 yards/game, and when our offense scores a touchdown it feels like christmas, we ought to look for other options. Our Offense is a joke for the NFL. Imagine gameplanning for a QB who cant produce points and on a good day puts up 150 yards passing, the defenses probably take the week off game planning for us.

hahahaha, imagine him right now sitting behind a computer (probably not a registered TBD poster.......bastard) probably sipping yoohoo wathing tediously as the vote total nears 100.

even funnier thought, imagine him as Coach Klein from the waterboy, particularly the part where Klein is talking to the football, saying "I need your cooperation and I need it now"

834979[/snapback]

I bet he voted to bench JP. :devil:

I've been all for JP the entire time he has been a Bill and still think that he can't be judged until we get an offensive line infront of him.

But I will vote to bench him and start Nall, Heck start him the rest of the year, let him rotate with Holcomb, call up the Practice Squad QB, get everyone off waivers, call up retirees and let them finish up the season, then when they all have the same results, atleast we won't have the threads about how everyone Knows JP sucks because this guy says he does or because they know just from watching him in the game (or because someone said it 5 minutes before). Maybe some sanity will finally come back to this board.

Right now, people are making Crayonz seem like the sanest person on the board

I notice that although the people who want to bench Losman are vastly outnumbered among voters on this board, they are by far more certain of their opinions and loudmouthed about them.

835192[/snapback]

Oh, yes, you're totally right about this one. No Losman supporter would ever even dream of doing the following:

- Call people names based on a different point of view

- Use a straw man argument. For example, I've never seen a case where a "Losman should have played better" post was followed by a post which read, "If you think that replacing the QB will solve all this offense's problems, you're an idiot. Don't you know this team needs a better offensive line?"

- Use negative labels to describe everyone who disagrees with you. I've never heard the anti-Losman group characterized as "the hot pockets crowd" for example.

I'm not trying to paint with too broad a brush here. There are a lot of Losman supporters who are reasonable people and good posters. But there are others who would be less offended if you called their mother a prostitute than they'd be if you questioned whether Losman is the next Drew Brees.

Oh, yes, you're totally right about this one. No Losman supporter would ever even dream of doing the following:

- Call people names based on a different point of view

- Use a straw man argument. For example, I've never seen a case where a "Losman should have played better" post was followed by a post which read, "If you think that replacing the QB will solve all this offense's problems, you're an idiot. Don't you know this team needs a better offensive line?"

- Use negative labels to describe everyone who disagrees with you. I've never heard the anti-Losman group characterized as "the hot pockets crowd" for example.

I'm not trying to paint with too broad a brush here. There are a lot of Losman supporters who are reasonable people and good posters. But there are others who would be less offended if you called their mother a prostitute than they'd be if you questioned whether Losman is the next Drew Brees.

836284[/snapback]

Hey, don't be so offensive, Brees showed more than Losman did :doh:

You are correct in saying that reasonable people can be against starting an inept QB just to see if all the fault is placed on Losman incorrectly. Everytime Gandy got torched at LT I never saw the bandwagons for "Losman should throw quicker", "Our left LG sucks", etc.. Change the position to the QB for the Bills and all of a sudden all rationale is lost.