Religion Encourages Hatred

Tux of Borg

I've always wanted to start a website "Celebrity Deathplane", where people can come and put the 100 celebs they would most like to see on a plane headed for disaster. The website could compile the votes and show who makes the plane.

Elton John would be sitting somewhere around 3D I believe.

837286[/snapback]

So he's not invited to your vaseline instead of nacho dip party?

Imagine there's no countries

It isn't hard to do

Nothing to kill or die for except Jodie Foster

And no religion too

Imagine all the people

Living life in peace... until John Hinckley shot me.

Imagine no possessions

I wonder if you can

No need for greed or hunger

A brotherhood of man

Imagine all the people

Sharing all the world... but not touching Yoko's swiss bank account

You may say I'm a dreamer

But I'm not the only one....there are plenty of stupid people to go around

I hope someday you'll join us

And the world will live as one....until we get beheaded by radical muslims

Yes, I changed some of the words but only slightly and only to point out how nye eve Lennon was.  It is not just religion causing problems.  It is also bad songs like Elton John writes, crazy people like Hinckley and hypocrites like Yoko.  How would getting rid of religion stop radical muslims from beheading people or crazies from shooting people?

835409[/snapback]

? I think "no religion" implies that there wouldn't be such a thing as radical muslims.

George Michael sang that song, not Elton John.  :lol:

837267[/snapback]

You are right... George Michael wrote "Careless Whisper" when he was 17... Then recorded it solo 4 years later in 1984.

Not sure if Elton ever performed Michael's song?... Elton did play piano on on Michael's (Wham's) mid-80's version of "Don't Let The Sun Go Down on Me."

... And BTW... Don't ask how I knew... :lol:B-)

:P

? I think "no religion" implies that there wouldn't be such a thing as radical muslims.

837552[/snapback]

Well, they are radical and muslim. If you take the muslim out they would still be radical and probably moreso. They already behead people. Why would they stop? Would the lack of Islam make them more peaceful all of a sudden? Why?