Today's Offical Gameday Thread

Frez

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

how can you guys really fault losman for anythign today? most of it has been playcalling. yeah you run the ball more w/ a weak run D in opposition and a young struggling QB but the few mistakes made are to be expected of Losman, and the receviers and cpaches haven't done much for this game offensively

To be this close on the scoreboard after nearly 3Q of being totally outclassed is good news for this team.

833501[/snapback]

But I don't want a moral victory I want to see a W and without a few lucky bounces there is no way we win this game with such conservative playcalling. Wheter you believe JP sucks or not, only attempting 10 passes will not keep the D honest!

I think our D overall is above average in this league.  They bend but don't break usually.  With such little offense this year, they have really done well.

833510[/snapback]

They should be hella conditioned this year....they've been on the field for the majority of games...they should all be able to run triathalons by now...10-50k marathons..etc.. :blink:

.............now if we could get a little support from the offense

833498[/snapback]

Been waiting all year for that. the D and ST are doing their part, if the O contributed something we would have 21 pts or more.

While I have one foot off the JP bandwagon, I still have one foot on - if JP hits the game winning play, do people get on board for another week?

If he doesn't make the pass, I have a Buckeye bias, but lets get Troy Smith :blink: