Today's Offical Gameday Thread

Frez

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Have we run to the right at all today? Gotta think a little misdirection play would be perfect. Hopefully we are setting it up.

833185[/snapback]

Maybe we should stop trying to set up one misdirection play and actually do something else.. doesn't seem to be working..

This coachoing staff is holding this offense back.  No shotgun, alwasys running.  it's pathetic. no ingenuity for fairchild and I thought he was going to be a good coach

Totally agree. Whoever mentioned Young looking good probably doesn't realize that the Titans are allowing Young to play HIS game, not forcing him to stay in the pocket like they're doing with JP.

And go Jets!

I sit here working at the computer while watching the game and I see Jp looking clueless and runs on 3rd down......

also why did we run on 3rd and goal when we could have gotten the fg either way

we just dont want to win .......its that simple

Totally agree.  Whoever mentioned Young looking good probably doesn't realize that the Titans are allowing Young to play HIS game, not forcing him to stay in the pocket like they're doing with JP.

And go Jets!

833194[/snapback]

When did you see this mythical "pocket" you speak of?

Coaching staff has no confidence in Jp???? :P

833182[/snapback]

That and the Colts nor anyone else has respect for our passing game. No one fears JP. The coaches don't call any roll outs or bootlegs...the O just stinks and i've said it in gameday threads for weeks now.