Today's Offical Gameday Thread

Frez

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Our O just plum sucks. By the way I'm watching Vince Young blowing up today against Baltimore. He's doing all the stuff i expected to see out of a 3rd year JP.... scrambing out of trouble, making plays out of nothing...throwing and running for TD's when it looks like he will be sacked, etc..

Our O just plum sucks.  By the way I'm watching Vince Young blowing up today against Baltimore.  He's doing all the stuff i expected to see out of a 3rd year JP.... scrambing out of trouble, making plays out of nothing...throwing and running for TD's when it looks like he will be sacked, etc..

833129[/snapback]

We need to get rid of him and get Quinn.

I figured out our defensive gameplan. We've accepted the fact that they will score nearly every time they have the ball. We are just going to make sure it takes as long as possible. 8 yards here, 12 yards there. That way we'll only lose by 21.

we have a bad o line

this means that most of the time jp won't get as much time as he would like.

when he doesn't get time he is garbage: fumbles sacks ints, missed passes

when he does get time he is not good: underthrows, ints, pour touch.

our line needs to improve but our quarterback play is easily our biggest weakness

We need to get rid of him and get Quinn.

833131[/snapback]

Now were playing Manning ball...get just enough to dink and dunk all the way down to the endzone. From the looks of it our D is on the sidelines snapping pictures of Manning today.

Our O just plum sucks.  By the way I'm watching Vince Young blowing up today against Baltimore.  He's doing all the stuff i expected to see out of a 3rd year JP.... scrambing out of trouble, making plays out of nothing...throwing and running for TD's when it looks like he will be sacked, etc..

833129[/snapback]

But TEN is leading 19 - 7 and has the ball on the BAL 24... :P