High school TA has sex with 15-year-old.

Tux of Borg

They did an episode of South Park on this. How if it was a male teacher with a femal student eveyrone would want the guy drawn and quartered but when it is reversed everyone says the same thing..."I wish teachers were like that when I was in school."

where the hell were all these teachers when we were back in high school?

832909[/snapback]

I think I asked that very same question some time ago...

But seriously, if this were a male teacher and some 15 y/o hottie is snapping her thong at him...things would be different.

If it's a female teacher and male student, then we cheer.

But I need to ask the following:

1) Why are the teachers seeking out the kids? Is it a power thing? Or are the teachers not getting any from their husbands at home?

2) If a teenage boy has the opportunity, chances are he's going to take it, and probably take the teacher's panties as a souvenir. Then, he tells his buddies. Why can't he just keep quiet?

Yeah, like you when you were 15, with that crater-face full of zits, that you believe you were gonna get any with ANYONE out there. :blink:

835572[/snapback]

I was hardly crated faced and full of zits.

But that still didnt make me any less of a dork :doh:

If a teenage boy has the opportunity, chances are he's going to take it, and probably take the teacher's panties as a souvenir.  Then, he tells his buddies.  Why can't he just keep quiet?

835549[/snapback]

Because the only thing a teenage boy likes more than doing the teacher, is bragging about it to his friends...

If you made it with a hot teacher that you and your buddies all wanted and you were 15, what do you think the chances are you'd have the foresight and maturity to be quiet about it.

Furthermore, if kids do keep quiet, guys or girls, what do you think is the probability that when this type of thing happens it goes unreported?