I'm no fan of GW Bush

/dev/null

i dunno he has some cojones, and he seems to be rather skeptical of a total retard, and his policies. I have to say, I like that he is an independent thinker, but i really don't know much of his performance as leader of the country named after pitcher Fernando Valenzuela

i dunno he has some cojones, and he seems to be rather skeptical of a total retard, and his policies. I have to say, I like that he is an independent thinker, but i really don't know much of his performance as leader of the country named after pitcher Fernando Valenzuela

832548[/snapback]

This is the guy who sent really really cheap home heating oil to poor people in New England last year. I can only admire the evil genius of it all on many levels.....

I like the fact that this guy has the guts to question the Official Version of history that Bush has proposed. I'm not saying this guy's right, and I'm certainly not trying to defend his views. But if we silence the Hugo Chavez's of the world, the next September 11 attacks will be an inside job, because the government will know it can get away with it.