HE SCORES!!!!

And that's Vanek alone.  I've never seen a single player skate two complete circles around an entire team before...  <_<

832222[/snapback]

Mair's been excellent tonight as well. He setup two of our goals - the screen in front of Auld for Vanek, and the pass to Gaustad.

Mair's been excellent tonight as well. He setup two of our goals - the screen in front of Auld for Vanek, and the pass to Gaustad.

832232[/snapback]

Mair and Vanek have both been insane tonight - I say, as Vanek scores the game-winner. <_<

Still, this team clearly misses Afinogenov and Tallinder. Though today they played the best defense I've seen since Tallinder went down (those defensive breakdowns against the Leafs were !@#$ing painful), you can definitely see the difference without Tallinder's puck handling and Max's speed on offense. Without those two, the Sabres aren't great, merely really, really, really !@#$ing good.

Mair and Vanek have both been insane tonight - I say, as Vanek scores the game-winner.  <_<

Still, this team clearly misses Afinogenov and Tallinder.  Though today they played the best defense I've seen since Tallinder went down (those defensive breakdowns against the Leafs were !@#$ing painful), you can definitely see the difference without Tallinder's puck handling and Max's speed on offense.  Without those two, the Sabres aren't great, merely really, really, really !@#$ing good.

832241[/snapback]

Haha, yeah. Afinogenov sets up so much on offense. Imagine if Mair and Vanek keep playing like this when he comes back. That'd be NUTS!

I think that Roy needs to shoot the puck more. There were times he passed it tonight when he should have just shot it. That 2-on-1 with Pommy comes to mind.

Where's Hecht been anyway? I expected him to be better this year then he's been.

Just got back from the game. Man is Florida one boring team to watch. What happened to Ludmen (spelling? whatever, been drinking)? i heard he got hurt, but didn't see the play. actually everyone around was saying the ludmen(i know, butcher job!) was hurt as well as #27 <_< at the start of the third. anyhoo, glad they won even though they gave Florida an undeserving point....good night now!!!

Just got back from the game.  Man is Florida one boring team to watch.  What happened to Ludmen (spelling? whatever, been drinking)?  i heard he got hurt, but didn't see the play.  actually everyone around was saying the ludmen(i know, butcher job!) was hurt as well as #27  <_< at the start of the third.  anyhoo, glad they won even though they gave Florida an undeserving point....good night now!!!

832311[/snapback]

His lip got cut and he had a migrane so they kept him out as a precaution. He should be good to go though