For the posters who claimed Bryan Pata

Peter

Are you disputing that he got shot in the back of the head?!?!  <_<

832129[/snapback]

Well, since I'm not the County Coronary I can't really confirm it or dispute it.

I just thought it was strange that you would offer an account from his family as proof he was an angel. How is this any different than the people you're complaining about?

Are you disputing that he got shot in the back of the head?!?!  <_<

832129[/snapback]

How exactly does that prove or disprove anything? He could have been walking back to his car to get a gun for all you know.

What was the nature of the argument?

Did he know the guy who killed him? If so, what was their history?

Those would be far more important questions than knowing where on his body he was shot.

Stop over reacting.

Stop over reacting.

832140[/snapback]

Over reacting? It seems to me that the people on this board who automatically assumed that a young guy (who never had been in trouble before) who was shot in the back of his head and killed was a "thug" were the people over reacting.

How exactly does that prove or disprove anything?  He could have been walking back to his car to get a gun for all you know.

What was the nature of the argument?

Did he know the guy who killed him?  If so, what was their history?

Those would be far more important questions than knowing where on his body he was shot.

Stop over reacting.

832140[/snapback]

You cant be serious. You are saying that HE is over reacting for giving the guy the benefit of the doubt while the rest of the posters (not all) on this board are passing judgement on him? ;)

You cant be serious. You are saying that HE is over reacting for giving the guy the benefit of the doubt while the rest of the posters (not all) on this board are passing judgement on him? ;)

832333[/snapback]

He's passing judgement on all of the posters here by saying:

"for all of the ridiculous and classless posters"

This link is for all of the ridiculous and classless posters who claimed Bryan Pata was a "thug" (even though he got shot and killed):

Bryan Pata walked away from an argument and was shot in the back of the head

832083[/snapback]

Buddy, go back to the original thread and point out anything in there about Pata that i said was fact. It was all speculation and a possibility that a lot of people were not considering.

The fact of the matter is that we do not what really happened that night so stop pretending like you know what happened because he got shot in the back of the head.

I even admitted to playing devils advocate.

Find a life besides the cyber one you live on TSW, you lifeless jerkoff.

Buddy, go back to the original thread and point out anything in there about Pata that i said was fact. It was all speculation and a possibility that a lot of people were not considering.

The fact of the matter is that we do not what really happened that night so stop pretending like you know what happened because he got shot in the back of the head.

I even admitted to playing devils advocate.

Find a life besides the cyber one you live on TSW, you lifeless jerkoff.

832336[/snapback]

Find where he mentioned your name in his post.

And that qualifier changes it how?

832337[/snapback]

Do I really have to explain it ... by using the word WHO it implies that the classless posters is NOT everyone but only WHO referred to Pata as a "thug" ... how is that so hard to understand?

Find where he mentioned your name in his post.

Do I really have to explain it ... by using the word WHO it implies that the classless posters is NOT everyone but only WHO referred to Pata as a "thug" ... how is that so hard to understand?

832338[/snapback]

Dude, i was the one who was seriosuly pushing the bill in the original thread...it's about me, right Petey?

832338[/snapback]

Its not. This doesn't change the fact that he's still judging that group of posters to be classless. ;)

Its not.  This doesn't change the fact that he's still judging that group of posters to be classless.  ;)

832342[/snapback]

So what, i'm classless when it comes to topics like this. There could be a lot worse things in this world, am i right?

Dude, i was the one who was seriosuly pushing the bill in the original thread...it's about me, right Petey?

832340[/snapback]

Bro, I usually have your back, but what you said in that thread was simply wrong.

Let me remind you -- I have very little sympathy for roving groups of thugs.

829077[/snapback]

Devils Advocate or not, you are implying that Pata was a thug and you have no sympathy for him.

So what you're saying that since he hangs out with thugs from his football team, he is more likely to get into trouble based on the city that he is residing in as opposed to the crowds he rolls with?

829094[/snapback]

Which place has more "thugs" or "gangs?" Hamburg, Buffalo or South Florida? Easy answer. South Florida. The place you live can mold who you become.

I would say that when you draw talent from thugish areas you are going to get thugs mixed up with thugish realtions, thus performing thugish actions.

829109[/snapback]

Again your infering that Pata had thugish relations and performed thugish actions.

The irony is that you are the one with the avatar that has the gun locked and loaded. ;)

829133[/snapback]

One of the best posts of that thread. :lol:

I got one, i got one...The jerk store called and they're all out of you.

829355[/snapback]

Are you serious?

Its not.  This doesn't change the fact that he's still judging that group of posters to be classless.  :lol:

832342[/snapback]

... and I would tend to agree with him. I believe that anyone who judges someone to be a "thug" because he got shot in the back of the head, is in fact a classless person (at this at that particular time/post/speech). Maybe President Kennedy was part of a world wide drug trafficking organization and thats why he was assassinated. What a thug. ;)

Bro, I usually have your back, but what you said in that thread was simply wrong.

Devils Advocate or not, you are implying that Pata was a thug and you have no sympathy for him.

Which place has more "thugs" or "gangs?" Hamburg, Buffalo or South Florida? Easy answer. South Florida. The place you live can mold who you become.

Again your infering that Pata had thugish relations and performed thugish actions.

One of the best posts of that thread.  ;)

Are you serious?

832345[/snapback]

By the the time he brought out the comeback with guns locked and loaded, i was sarcastically poking fun at him for his comeback and i used the "jerk store". It was a joke, not serious.

The fact of the matter is that we still do not know what happened that night. Maybe he got shot in the back of the head because he was at a strip club, throwing $100 bills at scantaly clad and nude women, snorting cocaine and smoking marijuana out of a sawed off shotgun. Walked out in the parking lot to resolve some beef that he had encountered in the strip club and was shot in the back of the head.

Or maybe he was on his way out of a church with his Bible and rosary beads and he was getting in his Honda Fit to go pick up his ailing mother at her methadone clinic because he vowed to help her through thick and thin, and he might have been on the way to the soup kitchen after that to feed malnurished Samolians.

Who knows?

Either way it comes out, if i am wrong for my view as devil's advocate, i will admit that i was wrong and call myself an @$$ in my own thread. But if my way is in fact the truth, and that includes if it had anything to do with the thugish brawl with Florida International, i would expect the same response from those playing God's Angels.

A lot of the things in that thread can be taken out of context days later, i state now that i never had the intent of saying he was a thug for sure, it was all speculation.

I know you usually have my back, and i appreciate that.

832333[/snapback]

No, I'm saying he's over reacting (is that one word?) for condemning other people for their opinions before we really know what happened. Peter is basing his conclusion that Pata was a boyscout on the fact that he was shot in the back of the head, which alone tells us nothing about what happened. :lol: