Bring the Noize!

Joey Balls

http://www.theconservativevoice.com/article/20169.html

This is going to make the Clinton fiasco look like a walk in the park compared to what this administration is going to face.

I fully expect Cheney to be gone in the next year...and who knows maybe Bush?

831891[/snapback]

I love how the Conservative Voice took a small piece of information from this Time article and then links this farce of a case to Harry Reid and the Dems, who aren't mentioned at all in the original article, and have absolutely nothing to do with the German case. Not to mention that Germany isn't even going to take the case up.

The day before the conference, a German prosecutor announced he would not pursue the matter, saying there was no indication that U.S. authorities and courts would not deal with allegations in the complaint.

I love how the Conservative Voice took a small piece of information from this Time article and then links this farce of a case to Harry Reid and the Dems, who aren't mentioned at all in the original article, and have absolutely nothing to do with the German case.  Not to mention that Germany isn't even going to take the case up.

831912[/snapback]

Yeah it probably wasn't the right link to use but if you post anything here other than the conservative's Pravda's they tend to dismiss you out of hand.

Yeah it probably wasn't the right link to use but if you post anything here other than the conservative's Pravda's they tend to dismiss you out of hand.

831922[/snapback]

The only place this is even getting any play is in the conservative press and blogs...just another sign of the apocalypse ushered in that much more quickly by the satan-worshipping liberals.

There will be no such investigations. The only ones likely to be called to the carpet (and rightfully so IMHO) are big oil and the drug companies.

The Dems don't want to seem vindictive here. Their moderate tone is working well, why mess with it.

Jesus. Drudge has six bullet links at the top of the webpage, all linking to the same Time article. The righties are becoming unhinged.

Just because a few people got together and found a lawyer that would file the lawsuit doesn't mean that any court will allow it to go forward. The German courts already bailed on a similar case two years ago. Much like all of the other doomsday scenarios that the right spewed out before the election to scare you into voting GOP, it has no merit. Does anyone for one second think that this would actually go forward? Anyone who doesn't already believe that a gay cabal threw the election?

Jesus.  Drudge has six bullet links at the top of the webpage, all linking to the same Time article.  The righties are becoming unhinged.

Just because a few people got together and found a lawyer that would file the lawsuit doesn't mean that any court will allow it to go forward.  The German courts already bailed on a similar case two years ago.  Much like all of the other doomsday scenarios that the right spewed out before the election to scare you into voting GOP, it has no merit.  Does anyone for one second think that this would actually go forward?  Anyone who doesn't already believe that a gay cabal threw the election?

832082[/snapback]

Have I told you I believe in a Womans choice?

I'm such a righty...... <_<