Ryan Miller injured

smokinandjokin

Kind of ironic, a back strain, and they are playing Ed Belfours team, maybe he'll have some tips for Miller on how to get through it (besides drinking)

831847[/snapback]

If this doesn't result in a billion dollar bribe, I'll be very upset.

(besides drinking)

831847[/snapback]

Whats wrong with that?

It would certainly dull him enough if he started a couple of hours before the game. He could skip the wqarm up and be all right.

The problem as I know it, is that you have to continue to drink so much that it hurts more the next day because you felt better at some point through the night and thought you were some kind of tough guy and could do anything.

Is it a back strain? I hadn't heard any official word except for it being a muscle strain

831847[/snapback]

My friend sent me an email, no link, that said this:

Sabres team officials say Ryan Miller will not start Friday night in goal for the Sabres game against the Florida Panthers because of a minor injury. They say the 2nd year goalie injured his back while exercising. They would not go into the details of the injury, but did say that it was only minor.

Kind of ironic, a back strain, and they are playing Ed Belfours team, maybe he'll have some tips for Miller on how to get through it (besides drinking)

831847[/snapback]

If a problem can't be solved by drinking, then it's a problem that I haven't had yet.

So it was a back injury while working out?

Was he having a weight lifting contest with Peters? I would have figured the chicken legs would have been the first thing to get injured on him. I couldn't believe last season when they showed his legs during the playoffs without equipment on, he looked like a starving ethiopian kid

Is it a back strain? I hadn't heard any official word except for it being a muscle strain

831847[/snapback]

<_<