Trade Sullivan to the Browns

i assume you mean jerry sullivan...because that column he wrote today about henry and mcgahee is about the dumbest thing he's ever written.

3712[/snapback]

I couldn't agree more. Travis Henry has indured himself to the Bills Fans. He is my favorite Bill Because he has the heart that Bledsoe lacks. The Courage and competitiveness that Moulds Lacks. We have an overpaid underachieving Tackle. It took years to part ways with the same in Ruben Brown and House Ballard. Remember him.....remember Kelly calling his number out after being blind sided!

Jerry Sullivan has done the classic, write the opposite you know so you can sell papers. Everyone in Buffalo will be waiting to see what comes out his pie hole again! Has he ever made sense? Not to mention his physical appearance is so much like that of a rat! Lastly, does anyone in Buffalo care what Willis or Drew Rhosenhause wants? I want someone who is dedicated to winning. Let's face it this is Tom Donhahoes last stand if they have a poor season.

Guest Guest_jahnyc_*

Unfortunately, I don't think there is any way that we would get anything for Sullivan. He is a guy that can't earn a starting job, or maybe even a back-up spot, on an o-line with pretty mediocre overall talent. If we want to get rid of him, we will have to cut him.

Archived