Be Nice to Ed Week

/dev/null

I know we all give Ed a lot of grief here, about the Honda Fit®, the whole crayonz thing, and because, well because Ed is Ed :rolleyes:

But to show props to his beloved Rutgers (and their improbable 28-25 upset victory over #3 Louisville), I propose Nov 9th - Nov 16th as Be Nice to Ed Week

I know we all give Ed a lot of grief here, about the Honda Fit®, the whole crayonz thing, and because, well because Ed is Ed :doh:

But to show props to his beloved Rutgers (and their improbable 28-25 upset victory over #3 Louisville), I propose Nov 9th - Nov 16th as Be Nice to Ed Week

831351[/snapback]

Can we define "nice", please? I don't have to...like...hug his pudgy ass or anything, do I? :rolleyes:

I know we all give Ed a lot of grief here, about the Honda Fit®, the whole crayonz thing, and because, well because Ed is Ed :rolleyes:

831351[/snapback]

To quote the guy with the whiny voice in the Simpsons, "nay".

You define "nice" the same way you define: "deterministic", "statistical", and "probability"

831397[/snapback]

Speaking of statistics, I can again prove TSW is smarter than the rest of America.

South Park has proven 1/4 of Americans are retards

5 people have posted thus far

You're a retard :doh:

1/5 < 1/4

:rolleyes:

Nice is error?  :rolleyes:

831401[/snapback]

Exactly. Why you are not able to comprehend this simple principle, I do not understand. Perhaps you should consult the wikipedia...

Say, now that I think of it, would a tornado analogy be more helpful?

Exactly.  Why you are not able to comprehend this simple principle, I do not understand.  Perhaps you should consult the wikipedia...

831406[/snapback]

Stop being a follower, you lack self-esteem.

The game was absolutely insane tonight. When Ito kicked off, I had visions of the Homerun forward pass all over again.

If we win out, we should get a chance to play for the NC. We would have beaten a #3 and at least a #10 (WVU). What other top ten teams would have done that (Michigan, if they beat OSU).

Exactly.  Why you are not able to comprehend this simple principle, I do not understand.  Perhaps you should consult the wikipedia...

831406[/snapback]

But is that error like when you roll a five with a die, and the die is wrong by +1.5?

I know we all give Ed a lot of grief here, about the Honda Fit®, the whole crayonz thing, and because, well because Ed is Ed :doh:

831351[/snapback]

treaty of nice

http://ec.europa.eu/comm/nice_treaty/index_en.htm

:rolleyes:

831351[/snapback]

If you cannot restrain yourself, use the ignore button. :rolleyes:

831351[/snapback]

Damn, he's on a roll, first Rutgers...now the Fit is the most reliable car...that's enough. He doesn't need anyone to be nice to him as well.

Fit is most reliable!

The game was absolutely insane tonight. When Ito kicked off, I had visions of the Homerun forward pass all over again.

If we win out, we should get a chance to play for the NC. We would have beaten a #3 and at least a #10 (WVU). What other top ten teams would have done that (Michigan, if they beat OSU).

831445[/snapback]

I'll be nice to you, Ed. I always try to be nice to you.

BTW, when Ohio State beats Michigan ( :rolleyes: ), the Buckeyes will have beaten two number 2 ranked teams in the same season. That would be impressive.