LOL, Daddy lost his seat!

You're the !@#$ing dolt.

Sure, they aren't saying that.  The very first thing that Colbert made fun of, the idea that the terrorists won, is the exact idea that Rush  was spewing over and over on his show the next day.

Sure, he's the !@#$ing dolt.  The Republicans are such graceful losers.  :lol:

837497[/snapback]

Never said they were 'graceful'. I said they were handling it BETTER. Dont put works in my mouth, douche.

Second, OF COURSE they were going to comment on it, dimwit. Oh my GAWD...Rush Limbagh, a man whose job is to provide opinion....provided opinion! How dare him! What Im pointing out is that the only one crying and whining like a little girl...is a little girl. Meanwhile, you !@#$ing morons were screaming "voter fraud" before the election even took place! Where did all those accusasions and all those lawyers go, anyway? Did they finally go to Canada? HMMMM.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooh you got me, I can't find any republican(s) claiming they are moving to canda or blaming diebold.   B-)

Good start. Who wants to bet that if the GOP won, the front cover of CNN and all your favorite "Blame America" blogs would be loaded...LOADED with stories of voter fraud, manipulation, etc. Id bet Halliburton would even get a few plugs.

So it must be true that the retard party always takes the high road (they never complain, they get introspective) compared to the dummycrats (who cry about everything -

As I just pointed out to that other half-tard, I never said they "always" take the "high road". I said they are handing it better that you lefttards would. At the very least, we act like adults when we lose. Not spoiled children who lost at kickball. they at least have the decency and temerity to not go "WHHHHAAAAA...Its everyone elses fault we lost" like you 'tards would have.

especially racism in the south since that never ever happens down there).  :lol:

So what youre saying is that any time a black man "loses" its due to racism? Is THAT what youre implying? So typical.

Anything else you want to regurgitate from the righty blogs you read or programs that tell you what to think?  :P

I suppose I could throw a few :lol::P:P:P:P to prove Im a real free thinker like you.

You are sooo right.  It was the left, after all, that pulled the racism card on McCain in the South Carolina primary, claiming he had an illegitimate black child, when he was running against Bush.  Furthermore the left made it look like the calm and introspective bush party was behind it all!  Those bad attitude and venom filled #@#$^Y& bastards!

837522[/snapback]

Wow. You found one from "my" side.

Like.....You won.

:lol::P:PB-):lol::P

I agree...but remember their have been threads about how hideous Chelsea Clinton is on this very site, over the years.  It seems, online (and this isn't aimed at you Johnny) people are pretty selective about what outrages them.

831042[/snapback]

Or about how the Bush sisters had drinking issues.

The cart rolls both ways.

Never said they were 'graceful'. I said they were handling it BETTER. Dont put works in my mouth, douche.

Second, OF COURSE they were going to comment on it, dimwit. Oh my GAWD...Rush Limbagh, a man whose job is to provide opinion....provided opinion! How dare him! What Im pointing out is that the only one crying and whining like a little girl...is a little girl. Meanwhile, you !@#$ing morons were screaming "voter fraud" before the election even took place! Where did all those accusasions and all those lawyers go, anyway? Did they finally go to Canada? HMMMM.

837564[/snapback]

So your argument is that they are better because instead of crying about voter fraud, they are crying that the terrorists won?

No, you're the !@#$ing moron. Both hardcore Republicans and Democrats are !@#$ing stupid, and you're right there with em.

"We're better then them because we don't whine about the process, we whine about the people!" Yeah, okay, you dipshit.

I think this thing rasies a broader issue here.

Look at how the left is acting and how the right is over over this election.

I dont hear any accusations of voter fraud or manipulation, no crying "IM MOVING TO CANADA!!!", no labeling the Country as "stupid" or "morons". Nothing. All Im hearing from the Right is introspection and talk of what THEY did wrong to lose the election and what they are gonna do do within their own ranks to fix things, get back to their roots and win in 08.

And the Left? Not only did we hear all that negative stuff when they lost, now that they have won, they have taken to acting like Deion Sanders on a bad day. And even the races they did lose, they still cant help themselves and B word, throwing around the race card because Harold Ford Jr. lost in TN.

VERY telling. Very.

836364[/snapback]

Maybe because the right got blown out? They could have called for recounts, why didn't they? Here in WA there was a very close Congressional race, decided by a few thousand votes. It took a couple of days to count, while everyone waited, the incumbent prevailed and the loser conceded.

Just because the Repigs didn't complain that doesn't mean anyone else's complaints are invalid. Either they thought perhaps it isn't GOOD to scrutinize voting too closely or, as I said, they got their doors kicked in.

And I think the Rethugs who have resigned and/or gone to jail under clouds of corruption these past 3-4 years outnumber the Dems by a vast number. So that many be another reason why they want to go quietly into that good night.

The moderate Republicans have been cringing for a few years and now feel safe to emerge, which is good. I like Rep Flake from AZ and hope he does well. I'd vote for him for office were he in my district.

Just because the Repigs didn't complain that doesn't mean anyone else's complaints are invalid.  Either they thought perhaps it isn't GOOD to scrutinize voting too closely or, as I said, they got their doors kicked in.

838358[/snapback]

Or voting irregularity is a partisan issue. Really...if there were voting irregularities, why wouldn't the same complainants whine now who did in '04?

Because it's not about the validity of the election, it's about Die Partei.

Or voting irregularity is a partisan issue.  Really...if there were voting irregularities, why wouldn't the same complainants whine now who did in '04? 

Because it's not about the validity of the election, it's about Die Partei.

838369[/snapback]

Perhaps there weren't voting irregulaties? There were plenty of non-partisan groups monitoring the election as well as watchers from both parties. So either they didn't see them, they saw them and didn't report them, or they didn't happen. And for the partisans, perhaps because this time the irregularities didn't help the cause of the cheaters or perhaps the cheaters tried to cheat and failed...

At the very least, we act like adults when we lose. Not spoiled children who lost at kickball. they at least have the decency and temerity to not go "WHHHHAAAAA...Its everyone elses fault we lost" like you 'tards would have.

837566[/snapback]

So does that mean when the retards said the terrorist won after this election, they weren't whining?

You keep telling yourself that your party is the more "graceful loser" and all that other crap since it obviously makes you feel better. Furthermore, I must commend you on your behaving like an adult during this whole time.

So what youre saying is that any time a black man "loses" its due to racism? Is THAT what youre implying? So typical.

837566[/snapback]

Yeah, that's exactly what I am saying moron. :P If you have ever spent any time in the south, you would realize racisim is still prevalent. And it does play a role in politics. Does that mean everytime it's called make it valid? No. But to just dismiss it is plain stupid.

I suppose I could throw a few  :lol:  :D  :(  :P  :D to prove Im a real free thinker like you.

837566[/snapback]

No, I don't think you are fooling anyone by claiming to be a free thinker. The stuff you regurgitated has been posted by others on many sites.

Wow. You found one from "my" side.

Like.....You won.

:D  :P  :D  :P  :lol:  :(

837567[/snapback]

Trust me dumbass, you could easily find more (from both sides shockingly :o enough). But you keep on thinking your side is the more "mature" side.

Trust me dumbass, you could easily find more (from both sides shockingly  :D  enough).  But you keep on thinking your side is the more "mature" side.

838444[/snapback]

Methinks you overuse :D

try a :lol:

Maybe a :P

And to look REALLY smart, use a :P

If you have ever spent any time in the south, you would realize racisim is still prevalent.  And it does play a role in politics. 

I've spent a number of years in the South myself. Yes, there are white voters who'd prefer a white candidate to a black candidate. There are also black voters who, all else being equal, would rather vote for a black candidate than for a white one.

Call this racism if you want, but I call it part of human nature. People trust those who have a lot in common with themselves.

Take me for instance. I ran cross country in high school. If I hear someone else ran cross country, my instinct is to trust that person more than I would have had that person participated in, say, bowling or golf or something. Not that there's anything wrong with those "sports," but they don't build the common bond cross country does--at least not for me. For someone who played golf in high school, no doubt other golfers seem more trustworthy.

Someone who immigrated from Italy is generally going to make friends with other Italians more readily than with others. The same is true of Polish, Irish, or whichever other ethnic group you care to look at. That's just the way people are.

Perhaps there weren't voting irregulaties?  There were plenty of non-partisan groups monitoring the election as well as watchers from both parties.  So either they didn't see them, they saw them and didn't report them, or they didn't happen.  And for the partisans, perhaps because this time the irregularities didn't help the cause of the cheaters or perhaps the cheaters tried to cheat and failed...

838393[/snapback]

Yeah, perhaps there weren't voting irregularities. Perhaps their weren't in '04 and '00 either...and the whining is just partisan politics.

Otherwise you have to assume that there WERE voting irregularities, and either 1) the voting process magically fixed itself, or 2) the lunatic Democrats (as opposed to the sane ones out there, of which there are many) who did the whining about voting irregularities don't actually care if the vote's fair if it's in their favor...and the whining is just partisan politics.

Personally, I'd sooner believe in the proven fact of whiny partisanship than I would magic. I'd expect you to believe the opposite, else you'd have to admit you're whiny... :lol:

:P  "No, I don't trust him.  He's a !@#$ing bowler."

Christ, you're a piece of work...

838474[/snapback]

Somehow, I didn't expect you to understand my point. :lol:

Cross country is a physically demanding experience. It takes self-discipline, self-denial, mental toughness. There is no trash talking before, during, or after a race. You wouldn't fit into that world.

If I'm talking to a cross country runner, I know I'm talking to someone who (at least usually) will be self-selected for the traits I've described. That's just how we were. Maybe the bowler has those traits too, but bowling itself does not (at least in my eyes) demonstrate those traits.

And for the partisans, perhaps because this time the irregularities didn't help the cause of the cheaters or perhaps the cheaters tried to cheat and failed...

838393[/snapback]

That was pretty much my take. I'm sure that there are those in the GOP who would rather not have the national spotlight shown on their actions proceeding up to, and during election day. Michael Steele comes to mind.....