LOL, Daddy lost his seat!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forget the crying. Did you notice the doll is wearing the same fabric as the little girl.

That doll is creepy.

Don't trust the doll.

They do weird sh-- in Twilight Zone episodes.

831084[/snapback]

OK, I definitely didn't notice that the same time around. That is pretty weird. Or is it? I still have my California Angels Cabbage Patch Kid doll in the house and over the last few weeks I'd be lying if I said I hadn't put on a full Angels uniform and just sat around a few times.

By the way, did you ever see that one episode of the Twilight Zone where the guy wakes up and he's the same, but everyone else is different?

He may be an ass but that is one bizarre photo, perfectly in keeping with the strange world of Rick Sanitarium.

831166[/snapback]

Could you do me a favor and stop using all these retarded nicknames for every famous person you don't like? These are like jokes from a really terrible comedian.

"Rick Santorum, have you heard about this guy? More like Rick Sanitarium, am I right people?"

They aren't clever. They aren't funny. And I think most people get past the whole "twist someone's name into a different word to make fun of them" phase once they leave high school.

Nobody even mentions the "deer-in-the-headlights" school photo look of the poor boy.

It has to be tuff to be a young kid growing up in political surroundings. Say what you will about the wealth and privilege, the little girl's heart is broken at the moment. As the father of a ten year old daughter I can't stand to see kids cry...anybody's kids. It depresses me to no end.

OK, I definitely didn't notice that the same time around.  That is pretty weird.  Or is it?  I still have my California Angels Cabbage Patch Kid doll in the house and over the last few weeks I'd be lying if I said I hadn't put on a full Angels uniform and just sat around a few times.

By the way, did you ever see that one episode of the Twilight Zone where the guy wakes up and he's the same, but everyone else is different?

831173[/snapback]

I don't remember that one, but I do remember that doll that scared Kojak.

If a doll can scare Kojak, it is a badass doll.

OK, I definitely didn't notice that the same time around.  That is pretty weird.  Or is it?  I still have my California Angels Cabbage Patch Kid doll in the house and over the last few weeks I'd be lying if I said I hadn't put on a full Angels uniform and just sat around a few times.

Could you do me a favor and stop using all these retarded nicknames for every famous person you don't like?  These are like jokes from a really terrible comedian.

"Rick Santorum, have you heard about this guy?  More like Rick Sanitarium, am I right people?"

They aren't clever.  They aren't funny.  And I think most people get past the whole "twist someone's name into a different word to make fun of them" phase once they leave high school.

831173[/snapback]

No thank you, to misquote Anne Coultergeist, "I'll go right on doing what I've been doing".

Besides, I've been calling little Ricky "Rick Sanitarium" since he sprouted up like crabgrass during the Schiavo debacle. In addition "Sanitarium" was used by somebody else on this board yesterday. Why don't you ask that person to stop using it?

No thank you, to misquote Anne Coultergeist, "I'll go right on doing what I've been doing".

Besides, I've been calling little Ricky "Rick Sanitarium" since he sprouted up like  crabgrass during the Schiavo debacle. In addition "Sanitarium" was used by somebody else on this board yesterday. Why don't you ask that person to stop using it?

831187[/snapback]

1. Because I didn't see anyone else use it.

2. Because I noticed that you work in a lame "name joke" into every one of your posts.

Coultergeist? Wow, another winner. You must be like the funniest guy in the whole world at parties. I bet people just plant themselves right next to you and make sure they don't miss anything really witty like "Rick Sanitarium" or "Rush Limbo, am I right people?" :P:lol::lol:

I'm sure it's just way too hard to come up with names like that for Democrats like, I dunno, Howard Scream and Sen. Scary Reid. Nyuck nyuck nyuck. What about Fed Kennedy???? John Scary. Charlie Strangle. Jesse Inaction-Jackson.

1. Because I didn't see anyone else use it.

2. Because I noticed that you work in a lame "name joke" into every one of your posts.

Coultergeist?  Wow, another winner.  You must be like the funniest guy in the whole world at parties.  I bet people just plant themselves right next to you and make sure they don't miss anything really witty like "Rick Sanitarium" or "Rush Limbo, am I right people?" :P  :lol:  :lol:

I'm sure it's just way too hard to come up with names like that for Democrats like, I dunno, Howard Scream and Sen. Scary Reid.  Nyuck nyuck nyuck.  What about Fed Kennedy????  John Scary.  Charlie Strangle.  Jesse Inaction-Jackson.

831191[/snapback]

Are you ok mate?

Generally, I think your a grade-A twit...but "Ann Coultergeist" is a pretty good one...  :P

831221[/snapback]

I though so too, but I didn't want to encourage the little twit. Pretty funny sh--.

Someone else must have told him that one, cause there's no way he comes up with that on his own.

Ah, so hypocrisy is OK then? 

Lemming.

831080[/snapback]

Well, that is not what I was saying at all, but I know how you love to use that word, lemming...

I was just pointing out the hypocrisy of one particular poster, who is pretending to be offended by the original thread...one who was all over the hideous Chelsea Clinton issue...if that makes me a lemming, thats fine...

May I remind everyone that there is freedom of speech in this country.

bush fumbles is simply expressing his mindset.

That said, we also have the freedom to pile on to bush fumbles and let him know what a jerk he is for picking on a child...even if the child was used by her politician father, that doesn't make an 8 year old fair game.

Are we so devoid of basic human decency that to go after a child whose father's politics you don't agree with is somehow OK? You must be a really bitter person.

I will now express my freedom by calling bush fumbles a no-talent assclown.

May I remind everyone that there is freedom of speech in this country.

bush fumbles is simply expressing his mindset.

That said, we also have the freedom to pile on to bush fumbles and let him know what a jerk he is for picking on a child...even if the child was used by her politician father, that doesn't make an 8 year old fair game. 

Are we so devoid of basic human decency that to go after a child whose father's politics you don't agree with is somehow OK?  You must be a really bitter person.

I will now express my freedom by calling bush fumbles a no-talent assclown.

835813[/snapback]

He's going to have a hard time hearing you, since he's on vacation.