LOL, Daddy lost his seat!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know why we have to bring his kids into it.  They think their dad is great, as all kids should, despite what we think of him.  They should leave the man's kids alone.

831027[/snapback]

He's using them for a political prop, so they are fair game. He used them in a real tacky tv commercial too, I believe.

He's using them for a political prop, so they are fair game. He used them in a real tacky tv commercial too, I believe.

831033[/snapback]

Let people crucify him for using his kids then, but it seems like that site was zeroing in on a sad little girl. I just don't think it's cool to go there.

Let people crucify him for using his kids then, but it seems like that site was zeroing in on a sad little girl.  I just don't think it's cool to go there.

831036[/snapback]

I agree...but remember their have been threads about how hideous Chelsea Clinton is on this very site, over the years. It seems, online (and this isn't aimed at you Johnny) people are pretty selective about what outrages them.

Whatever, man.  Santorum is scum, but his daughter never ran for office.  There are plenty of other things to nail Ricky with.  Making fun of his daughter is pretty weak.

831041[/snapback]

I'm sure she will survive. Bet she has thicker skin than you give her credit for.

I agree...but remember their have been threads about how hideous Chelsea Clinton is on this very site, over the years.  It seems, online (and this isn't aimed at you Johnny) people are pretty selective about what outrages them.

831042[/snapback]

And really, I'm not laughing at her, I'm just enjoying her misery

Oh? Do I look bad to you? That just breaks my little heart! Really it does, boo hoo

831054[/snapback]

SilverNRed = doesn't enjoy a child's misery.

bush_fumbles = does enjoy a child's misery.

Everyone else got that? Great. Can we pin this thread?

I agree...but remember their have been threads about how hideous Chelsea Clinton is on this very site, over the years.  It seems, online (and this isn't aimed at you Johnny) people are pretty selective about what outrages them.

831042[/snapback]

Ah, so hypocrisy is OK then?

Lemming.