Member of liberal media passes

Ed Bradley died today.

....and the Mighty Macaca will have a concession speech at 3pm so set your tivos for that one. I'm just hoping for one last "Macaca Moment" before he fades into the oblivion he so richly deserves. What a confederetro jackass!

830826[/snapback]

Your right, he is much worse then the woman hating pedophile. :P

....and the Mighty Macaca will have a concession speech at 3pm so set your tivos for that one. I'm just hoping for one last "Macaca Moment" before he fades into the oblivion he so richly deserves. What a confederetro jackass!

830826[/snapback]

not that i would agee with it, but i would laugh for days if he went out in a classic Mel Gibson rant! :P:lol:

Macaca is introduced by Warner, steps up to the podium and launches a football at some plant in the audience and then goes on to say "I thank God" (*groan*), launches into your basic concession before beating a hasty retreat.

No Macaca moments. *sigh*

Over 2 million votes were cast and he lost by a few thousand.  That's nothing to be ashamed of.

(On the other hand, what the Republicans and Democrats actually do when they're in power IS something to be ashamed of.)

831052[/snapback]

Pretty embarassing to the state of Virginia, though!