The Dimocrap fraud

What the liberals of the party did was run conservative candidates so that the EXTREMELY liberal leadership could grab a hold of power in the country. Its a shrewed move by the liberals to appear moderate while ruling from the far left. And why were the Liberals able to carry out this coup dee taugh? Its because the REPUBLICANS, note I did not say the Conservatives, ran away from there true Conservative principals. The public didn't want No Child Left Behind. The public didn't want a prescription drug plan that cost millions. No, this was the Republicans trying to look nice and friendly, trying to to cute and cuddly. Well it cost them the base which supports the party, thats what that did. Time to return to Conservative principals!! Hopefully these two years will go by like a leaf on a fast stream. I'm actually glad the Republicans lost, now I don't have to defend there fake Conservatism. Let them return to the path that won them the elctions of 1994, 2000 and 2004. See you in 08 libs!

What the liberals of the party did was run conservative candidates so that the EXTREMELY liberal leadership could grab a hold of power in the country. Its a shrewed move by the liberals to appear moderate while ruling from the far left. And why were the Liberals able to carry out this coup dee taugh? Its because the REPUBLICANS, note I did not say the Conservatives, ran away from there true Conservative principals. The public didn't want No Child Left Behind. The public didn't want a prescription drug plan that cost millions. No, this was the Republicans trying to look nice and friendly, trying to to cute and cuddly. Well it cost them the base which supports the party, thats what that did. Time to return to Conservative principals!! Hopefully these two years will go by like a leaf on a fast stream. I'm actually glad the Republicans lost, now I don't have to defend there fake Conservatism. Let them return to the path that won them the elctions of 1994, 2000 and 2004. See you in 08 libs!

830714[/snapback]

Friends don't let friends post drunk.

now I don't have to defend there fake Conservatism.

So, you admit that you're guilty of having defended things you don't even believe in.

Birds of a feather flock together... until they lose elections.

Let them return to the path that won them the elctions of 1994, 2000 and 2004. See you in 08 libs!

830714[/snapback]

You realize, of course, that the people who won in those same glory-year elections are the ones you are now calling fake conservatives?

Oh wait, you didn't realize that b/c the Kool-Aid tastes good and you're trying to rewrite history. My bad.

So, you admit that you're guilty of having defended things you don't even believe in.

Birds of a feather flock together... until they lose elections.

You realize, of course, that the people who won in those same glory-year elections are the ones you are now calling fake conservatives?

Oh wait, you didn't realize that b/c the Kool-Aid tastes good and you're trying to rewrite history. My bad.

830738[/snapback]

I defended them because ANYTHING is better than liberals running the government. They are going to stab our soldiers in the back in iraq and all those young w=men will have died for nothing.

You lie about the politicians I support. You know as well as I do that politicians are changed by Washingtons corrupt culture. They started stealing tax money for lib programs and then just kept stuffing their pockets to boot.

I defended them because ANYTHING is better than liberals running the government. They are going to stab our soldiers in the back in iraq and all those young w=men will have died for nothing.

830742[/snapback]

What "something" would you prefer them to die for?

To finish the mission of course

830757[/snapback]

What exactly is the mission?

How will you know when it is finished?

Is there any point at all at which you decide that the "mission" is not achievable or do you continue to waste lives and money indefinitely?

830714[/snapback]

Judging from the :"logic", ranting, and grammar or lack thereof, you are a little lost Freeper.

The Repigs lost because people were sick of arrogance, hypocrisy and unbridled power and corruption. They realized that in order for our checks and balances system to work, one party could not control all. Kudos to them.

Put it this way: did any of you ever DREAM that a Democrat would win Tom DeLay's seat?! Only the extremism of the wingnuts could have led to that...a little more moderation and integrity and we might still have the Exterminator with us.

And now let the fun begin. I don't look for a whole of of wholesale changes right away although I am hopeful. No matter what, it IS enjoyable watching the wingnuts collectively wet their pants. They are such a sad, pathetic frightened little lot. That's why they're wingnuts I guess - coloring outside the lines probably caused them to have palsy fits. It's heartening that the Rethug message of "fear fear and more fear" did NOT play to mainstream America as they'd thought. That gives me hope that Americans are probably not a bunch of cowards hiding behing plastic and duct tape...and you can't fool all of the people all of the time,. :P

Judging from the :"logic", ranting, and grammar or lack thereof, you are a little lost Freeper.

The Repigs lost because people were sick of arrogance, hypocrisy and unbridled power and corruption.  They realized that in order for our checks and balances system to work, one party could not control all.  Kudos to them.

Put it this way:  did any of you ever DREAM that a Democrat would win Tom DeLay's seat?!  Only the extremism of the wingnuts could have led to that...a little more moderation and integrity and we might still have the Exterminator with us.

And now let the fun begin.  I don't look for a whole of of wholesale changes right away although I am hopeful.  No matter what, it IS enjoyable watching the wingnuts collectively wet their pants.  They are such a sad, pathetic frightened little lot.  That's why they're wingnuts I guess - coloring outside the lines probably caused them to have palsy fits.  It's heartening that the Rethug message of "fear fear and more fear" did NOT play to mainstream America as they'd thought.  That gives me hope that Americans are probably not a bunch of cowards hiding behing plastic and duct tape...and you can't fool all of the people all of the time,. :lol:

831294[/snapback]

Oh, good...blzrul and catchescannonballs are going to argue Repigs vs. Dimocraps. :P

Do either of you ever wonder why no one takes you seriously?