If I were the coach......

The first thing I would do is let drew Bledsoe know he is still the QB. Let's face it, he is our best shot at winning.

Then I would let Travis Henry know he is on a short leash. He needs to pick up his game or his playing time will decrease. I would still somehow work Willis into the game one way or another. I believe he should have between 10-15 touches a game.

Then I would start Lee Evans over Josh Reed. I am not ready to give up on Reed just yet. I think he is a great athlete who has not been used properly. Remember he was voted the best collage receiver his senior year. The talent is there.

As far as the TE position is concerned, I would check the roster to see if Mark Campbell is still on the team! I think Campbell is at worst an average TE, at best a pretty good one. He has improved his blocking, he has pretty good hands when he doesn't have to climb a ladder to catch the ball thrown to him. Which leaves him wide open for some serious injuries. I would work Euhas into the game plan as well. I think he has all the tools to be a very good TE.

As far as the O-Line is concerned, I think they need time to jell. No, I am not very pleased with there play so far but I think with more time, they can be solid. With Teague getting injured, it kind of throws a monkey wrench into the plan. I would start Tucker over Sobieski (sp) based on experience. I thought we should have addressed this problem of not having a true backup at center in the off season.

As far as the defense is concerned, I wouldn't change too much. I still think we have a top 10 defense. I feel Mcgee will handle the position just fine untill Vincent comes back.

I would definatly sit Coy Wire. I think Pralouei (sp?) is a definate improvement over Wire. I would also work Kevin Thomas into the lineup. He seems to have been forgotten at times. I am really high on Thomas and Mcgee.

We need to run the ball more. Not just preach it, actually do it! I would also use the screen pass a couple of times a game just to keep the defense honost.

As shown in this past weeks game , Drew can still throw the best deep ball in the league. I believe he is most dangerous with pass routes about 15 yards out or longer. This is why they MUST commit to the running game. That is the only way to keep the defense from just blitzing the hell out of you.

O thoink we match very well against the Jets. I am not that impressed with there ability to stop the run. The Bills should ram TH down there throats and bring in Willis with Henry in the backfield. That way you could hand off to Willis or use his him for a screen pass.

I think if the Bills can pull off this victory, then face miami and Baltimore, this team can definatly can go 3-3. Then it is anyones ballgame for a wildcard spot. I hope Mularky is also learning from the mistakes, not just the players.

There is too much talent on this team to keep making the same mistakes over and over again. We will beat the Jets, squish the Fish and pu;; an upset over the Ravens. We are due for the ball to bounce our way.

Go Bills................

Good post. It looks like folks here are getting over the emotional aspect of that last game, and really looking at things that could help tip this team over the hump. The only part you may have overlooked was Ralph cracking open his wallet so he can spread some green to the Refs so we can get some of that "luck" that the Patriots seem to have.