i'll throw one into the ring......

Well, first, I am of the opinion that Nate will want to become the highest paid CB in the NFL next year and that we will not be the team to meet that demand. So with that thought in mind, I wouldn't mind trading him right now for a few cases of Red Bull to give this lifeless team a little energy.

However, I don't see why KC would want to trade Trent Green, unless they know something about his concussion that we don't. And if that is the case, we don't want him.

I don't think we want him anyway...he's getting a bit old.

Marv could franchise him if he really wants, sure it wouldn't be the most ethical thing to do on Marvs part, lying about it saying he would not franchise him again, but seeing as how Nate lied to everyone else by saying and believing he is and deserves to be payed like the best CB in the league, I think they are even

Marv could franchise him if he really wants, sure it wouldn't be the most ethical thing to do on Marvs part, lying about it saying he would not franchise him again, but seeing as how Nate lied to everyone else by saying and believing he is and deserves to be payed like the best CB in the league, I think they are even

829910[/snapback]

Exactly.

trade deadline came and went...Bills also agreed not to franchise nate after this season so this thread is meaningless not to mention a bad idea to begin with

829738[/snapback]

Its not a bad idea, just not a very good one. We arent going to get shti for Nate next year. I would take a case and a dozen wings for Nate at this point.