Abortion Ban Rejected

Child molesters- death, rapists, cut-em off and put them for life with the molesters awaiting death.

Better yet execute the rapists, violating them and the molesters first.

This civilization has been getting too soft on the scum of humanity.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Child molesters- death, rapists, cut-em off and put them for life with the molesters awaiting death.

Better yet execute the rapists, violating them and the molesters first.

This civilization has been getting too soft on the scum of humanity.

832043[/snapback]

I'm sure you'll be first in line to be one of the violaters, huh?

There is only one punishment that's appropriate; and that punishment doesn't involve jail.

I don't know, having a rapist share a cell for 15-25 years with some lonely 400 lb dude named Bubba, who doing double life for depraved murder, sounds like the punishment fits the crime to me.

Re-read the first two paragraphs of my post. Nothing about God.

The woman does not have to keep the child after birth. Give the child up for adoption. WOW!

831466[/snapback]

I am aware of that, but from reading the whole post, I got the impression a lot of what you believe is based on the belief of God. So I was merely asking a question and not trying to attack.

I don't know, having a rapist share a cell for 15-25 years with some lonely 400 lb dude named Bubba, who doing double life for depraved murder, sounds like the punishment fits the crime to me.

832060[/snapback]

I don't like it on several levels. First, once he gets out in 15 - 25 years, there's the chance he might rape again. Then, there's the chance that some liberal might get elected governor, mismanage the budget, and decide to cut prison spending to free up money for waste elsewhere in the system. I've seen liberals cut prison spending by releasing criminals early.

Dead criminals can't be released from jail.

No you don't, trust me. Think of all the people whom you've called "idiots" over the past month or two. Imagine each of those people challenging you to a duel. Maybe you survive the first, and the second, and even the tenth. But it's only a matter of time before a duel doesn't go your way.

Bringing back dueling would, for you, be a death sentence.

832030[/snapback]

I'm shocked you care.

Perchance, if duelling were legal, I wouldn't feel compelled to call people idiots, as they'd be more polite. <_<

So the emotional trauma and scarring from the rape isn't enough for you.  You also want to tack on the physical reminder, for 9 months, of that trauma, not to mention the added bonus of knowing for the rest of her life that the progeny from that trauma is walking around somewhere.  So you can feel better.  That's sick.

831953[/snapback]

This has NOTHING to do with me. I dont need to feel better ... but guess what? That baby cant feel anything. Because that baby is dead.

I am aware of that, but from reading the whole post, I got the impression a lot of what you believe is based on the belief of God.  So I was merely asking a question and not trying to attack.

832062[/snapback]

Oh I see. Well yes my religious beliefs definately take a role in my position about abortion but does not completely control it.

I have a question for those on this thread before we move forward:

Are you against all pro-life ideas or just ones that include rape?

This has NOTHING to do with me. I dont need to feel better ... but guess what? That baby cant feel anything. Because that baby is dead.

832228[/snapback]

Technically, it's not a baby until its born. It's a fetus.

Though it's a moot point to me. As I've said before, I support abortion up to the 75th trimester.

Someone make sure KurtGoebbels adds that to his sig, too.

Technically, it's not a baby until its born.  It's a fetus.

Though it's a moot point to me.  As I've said before, I support abortion up to the 75th trimester. 

Someone make sure KurtGoebbels adds that to his sig, too.

832234[/snapback]

Can you explain to me what you mean by 75th trimester? Maybe Im just ignorant on the subject, but when I think of tri, i think of 3 ...