Someone from the U shot and killed

Corp000085

Oh, so it's not if you're right or wrong, it's HOW right or wrong you are.

I'll wait to you leave for work to go to bed and get laid.

829291[/snapback]

Well, my girlfriend comes to HVCC with me so the only thing you'll be gettin from this address is a lot of this chick named Palmala Handerson.

I'll leave some cream for you, like cookies for santa or something.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What is your point?  That some nice resident from Coral Gables shot Pata?  Or maybe that Coral Gables is too far away from the city that anybody could possibly get there?

829297[/snapback]

I dunno man, i tried getting from the fruit belt to RWS, i couldn't make it.

My only reaction is this is truly tragic...from all (brief) accounts, he was a good "kid"...I do not understand why you feel the need to taint(not that taint...you bastards) this event by implicating him in some sort of thug behavior...if it is discovered that there was something going on then fine...but common man.....the kid is dead

its under the "breaking news" banner on espn.com.  It's sad that some college kid gets shot, but this case, no matter the details, strengthens the case that the university of miami is a breeding ground for thug life.

edit:  his name was Bryan Pata...  RIP kid

828908[/snapback]

I got one, i got one...The jerk store called and they're all out of you.

829355[/snapback]

OK "Just out of High School CC boy" you win. I wont get into a p*ssing contest with you because you obviously are more worldy, erudite and have all the answers. Have a nice day. I hope your auto mechanics class, cosmetology class, whatever, goes well.

Cause when was the last time that there was a problem in Northern Colorado before this. Oh, that's right, probably when we were trying to fulfill manifest destiny and were engaged in conflict with Native Americans. This stuff at Miami is only one of many things to happen this season that should be raising eyebrows but people instead are taking the side of "oh that poor boy".

It's disgusting.

829121[/snapback]

Whats disgusting is your lack of class. This kid was born and raised in Miami and could have easily fell into the "thug life" you say he lives in . He stayed home to be closer to a sick mother and to help out his younger brother. He was also a criminology major that was just short of getting his degree. At the start of the season he shifted from starting DE to DT to help the team out because they were loaded at DE. Sounds like a real "thug" Instead of spewing your ignorant nonsense do some research. This sh-- happens daily all over the country. I live in South Florida and there is spots that you just dont go, where this kid was shot was not that type of neighborhood.

Whats disgusting is your lack of class. This kid was born and raised in Miami and could have easily fell into the "thug life" you say he lives in .  He stayed home to be closer to a sick mother and to help out his younger brother. He was also a criminology major that was just short of getting his degree. At the start of the season he shifted from starting DE to DT to help the team out because they were loaded at DE. Sounds like a real "thug" Instead of spewing your ignorant nonsense do some research. This sh-- happens daily all over the country. I live in South Florida and there is spots that you just dont go, where this kid was shot was not that type of neighborhood.

829427[/snapback]

You are 100% correct. Thanks.

Whats disgusting is your lack of class. This kid was born and raised in Miami and could have easily fell into the "thug life" you say he lives in .  He stayed home to be closer to a sick mother and to help out his younger brother. He was also a criminology major that was just short of getting his degree. At the start of the season he shifted from starting DE to DT to help the team out because they were loaded at DE. Sounds like a real "thug" Instead of spewing your ignorant nonsense do some research. This sh-- happens daily all over the country. I live in South Florida and there is spots that you just dont go, where this kid was shot was not that type of neighborhood.

829427[/snapback]

I never quoted it as fact. Don't mistake it. Find one portion in any of my statements that i claimed as fact about this kid. I simply said originally that it was a good possibility that he was involved with something that was not of the ordinary, and that COKER had run the program into the ground. People then proceeded to try to knock down any shred of evidence that this was a possibility. What i simply did was i pointed out facts of "thugism" in the Miami organization previous to this to help support my theory. Sorry, hypothesis.

As for class, I don't care, it's not like his family is reading the message board and more tears fall to the floor every sentence that i type. Class is a nice thing to have if you like losing. Look at how far it got John Sweeney and the Buffalo Bills.