Miami Hurricanes DT Pata shot and killed

SACKMARINO

Oh no!  It's true.  The college is a dangerous place. ;)

829085[/snapback]

No, it's not. Miami is a dangerous place. Los Angeles is a dangerous place. Cities with high crime rates are dangerous places. Colleges located in such places can become dangerous.

But for every U Miami, there are 50 hacky-sacking, frisbee tossing, pot smoking, binge drinking, relatively safe campuses.

No, it's not.  Miami is a dangerous place.  Los Angeles is a dangerous place.  Cities with high crime rates are dangerous places.  Colleges located in such places can become dangerous.

But for every U Miami, there are 50 hacky-sacking, frisbee tossing, pot smoking, binge drinking, relatively safe campuses.

829095[/snapback]

Agreed. Cadet, how many campuses have you visited?

Wow, that's terrible.  :lol:  I was actually watching their DTs this past weekend with the draft in mind and really admired the way he and Kareem Brown played.  Tons of intensity.  I'm shocked.

829086[/snapback]

I don't really know the story... Yet, think that Levy and Co. wouldn't draft him anyway... The whole character thing? Coming from the U... Etc...

;):lol:

I don't really know the story... Yet, think that Levy and Co. wouldn't draft him anyway... The whole character thing?  Coming from the U...  Etc...

;)  :lol:

829167[/snapback]

So it's gotten to the point where we wouldn't even consider drafting someone from Miami? That, in my opinion, would just be really stupid.

So it's gotten to the point where we wouldn't even consider drafting someone from Miami?  That, in my opinion, would just be really stupid.

829221[/snapback]

How many Hurricanes are having breath taking careers in the NFL?

How many Hurricanes are having breath taking careers in the NFL?

829225[/snapback]

You said ARE...

Maybe not now... But...

Jim Kelly comes to mind... You know HOF QB... :lol::wub:

He acted like a turd too years ago coming out of the U... Good thing his escapades were of the "harmless" type... The U has just escalated from "water balloons" to "guns"...

;):lol:

You sad ARE...

Maybe not now... But...

Jim Kelly comes to mind... You know HOF QB... :lol:  :wub:

He acted like a turd too years ago coming out of the U... Good thing his escapades were of the "harmless" type... The U has just escalated from "water balloons" to "guns"...

;)  :lol:

829231[/snapback]

I'm talking in recent history. I'm sorry if that was not implied by the sentence that said which hurricanes are HAVING breathtaking careers ;):(;)

I'm talking in recent history. I'm sorry if that was not implied by the sentence that said which hurricanes are HAVING breathtaking careers :lol:  :wub:  ;)

829233[/snapback]

I know... I typo'd and missed the i in said... Hence my first thought/sentence.

I just wanted a good tie in for "water balloons" to "guns." ;)

:lol:

I know... I typo'd and missed the i in said... Hence my first thought/sentence.

I just wanted a good tie in for "water balloons" to "guns." ;)

:lol:

829236[/snapback]

Yeah i saw the typo after i rolled back through, i was like i don't think it said that when i came through last time. :lol:

It took me even longer to figure out what YOU SAD ARE meant. Still didn't figure it out or make a connection.