From the 'now there's a shock' file

JÂy RÛßeÒ

That dude got to plow one of the hotter chicks around (I know she's up and down, but when she's up she looks pretty damn good) and has made himself quasi-famous through the marriage. Because they had children together, this dude is pretty much set for life. Rich through the roof and never has to do another thing. Unbelievable.

Bitterness.....setting....in......Must......calm.......down........AHHHH!!!!

Rich through the roof and never has to do another thing.  Unbelievable.

828707[/snapback]

Well, if it makes you feel better, he had to dance around like a pillow biter for a few years in order to position himself to woo Brit.

That dude got to plow one of the hotter chicks around (I know she's up and down, but when she's up she looks pretty damn good) and has made himself quasi-famous through the marriage.  Because they had children together, this dude is pretty much set for life.  Rich through the roof and never has to do another thing.  Unbelievable.

828707[/snapback]

I'd rather be broke and on the street than depend on my wife, let alone be a trailer park trash on the cover of every tabloid in God's green earth.

Did anyone see her suprise Letterman last night? She looked better than she has in three years. So she shows up on Letterman out of the blue to show off the fact that she's dropped about 40 lbs on the exact same day she rids herself of K-Fed.

Not that my earbuds care (but my eyes are a little hopeful) is there any doubt she's planning a comeback of sorts...?

Did anyone see her suprise Letterman last night?  She looked better than she has in three years.  So she shows up on Letterman out of the blue to show off the fact that she's dropped about 40 lbs on the exact same day she rids herself of K-Fed. 

Not that my earbuds care (but my eyes are a little hopeful) is there any doubt she's planning a comeback of sorts...?

828835[/snapback]

I read that she is planning a comeback. :lol:

My Britney... ;):lol::wub:

You're going to have a REALLY healthy marriage.  God help the woman that marries you...  ;)

828827[/snapback]

Why? Because I don't want to be supported by someone else? I don't see the fun in saying, boy I want to marry this rich B word so I don't have to ever work again.

I think either I said it wrong or you misunderstood.

Why? Because I don't want to be supported by someone else?  I don't see the fun in saying, boy I want to marry this rich B word so I don't have to ever work again. 

I think either I said it wrong or you misunderstood.

828846[/snapback]

It was how it was written. Marriage is a team, you support eachother. Now shut up B word and fix me a turkey pot pie. ;)

It was how it was written.  Marriage is a team, you support eachother.  Now shut up B word and fix me a turkey pot pie.  :lol:

828887[/snapback]

Obviously. It's a team. It could be a team like the Buffalo Bills or a team like the New England Patriots. ;)

I can't cook if my life depended on it.