Best thing for Republicans . . .

Peter

Half-serious.  Like I said, I half-expect it.

And Coli...I don't buy that, not completely.  The Democrats are still pissed over that bull sh-- impeachment of Clinton...and rightfully so...and politics on The Hill is less rational than it is on the playground...

Sure, Pelosi says that...but if Congress could impeach Clinton over a blow job from a fat broad, anything can happen...

828486[/snapback]

not that it matters but was Clinton impeached for a blowjob or lying under oath?

not that it matters but was Clinton impeached for a blowjob or lying under oath?

828569[/snapback]

For lying about a blow job, under oath, in response to a question that had precisely nothing to do with the investigation anyway. I have yet to hear anyone explain how Starr's task of investigating Whitewater included Clinton's sexual escapades...

And Coli...I don't buy that, not completely.  The Democrats are still pissed over that bull sh-- impeachment of Clinton...and rightfully so...and politics on The Hill is less rational than it is on the playground...

Sure, Pelosi says that...but if Congress could impeach Clinton over a blow job from a fat broad, anything can happen...

828486[/snapback]

Impeachment would be death politically for 2008, I think even the Dems realize this.

For lying about a blow job, under oath, in response to a question that had precisely nothing to do with the investigation anyway.  I have yet to hear anyone explain how Starr's task of investigating Whitewater included Clinton's sexual escapades...

828578[/snapback]

You liberal. :w00t:

For lying about a blow job, under oath, in response to a question that had precisely nothing to do with the investigation anyway.  I have yet to hear anyone explain how Starr's task of investigating Whitewater included Clinton's sexual escapades...

828578[/snapback]

What if that deal was called Whitegoo?

828578[/snapback]

As chris rock rock says...

"He lied about a blowjob so his wife wouldnt find out. Whats so wrong with that. Is that against the law? sh--, i bet theres a couple hundred guys in this room that have done that. Just because he's president means he cant get some action on the side?"

Chris then goes on to blame hilary, saying if she was doing her job as a wife, Bill wouldnt have had ot go elsewhere for a blowjob. I find that part hilarious. The girlfriend doesnt. :w00t:

828486[/snapback]

Sure, anything's possible, but impeachment is highly unlikely since there's no evidence of a crime and absolutely no chance for the subsequent 2/3 vote in the Senate that would be required to remove 'W' from office. With only 2 years left in GW's presidency anyway, the time, energy, and political cost would be too high for Pelosi and her party.

Point taken.  Actually, I'm pretty sure he was impeached for lying under oath - about a blowjob!

828629[/snapback]

I know people are pretty dismissive of that sort of thing, but doesn't crap like that go hand in hand with blackmail - not that every single person in DC isn't bought and paid for anyway... just saying.

Sure, anything's possible, but impeachment is highly unlikely since there's no evidence of a crime and absolutely no chance for the subsequent 2/3 vote in the Senate that would be required to remove 'W' from office.  With only 2 years left in GW's presidency anyway, the time, energy, and political cost would be too high for Pelosi and her party.

828639[/snapback]

Ignoring the fringe freaks that think Cheney is behind 9/11, there's still plenty of not unreasonable people who think there's evidence for a crime just concerning Iraq or Katrina. That there isn't...well, when's the last time facts got in the way of good political ranting?

Although they wouldn't get the 2/3 majority, you're right...but still, I contend that if they can impeach Clinton over a blow job, anything's possible.

As chris rock rock says...

"He lied about a blowjob so his wife wouldnt find out. Whats so wrong with that. Is that against the law? sh--, i bet theres a couple hundred guys in this room that have done that. Just because he's president means he cant get some action on the side?"

Chris then goes on to blame hilary, saying if she was doing her job as a wife, Bill wouldnt have had ot go elsewhere for a blowjob. I find that part hilarious. The girlfriend doesnt. ;)

828628[/snapback]

Yeah, women just don't comedy like guys do. I was laughung my a** off when I watching that.