McGahee being carted off for rib injury

H2o

How did he get back to the locker room burnt out? That's what I saw smart guy. Him being carted from the field of play. And obviously it hurt your feelings to some extent because of how you've replied.

How did he get back to the locker room burnt out? That's what I saw smart guy. Him being carted from the field of play. And obviously it hurt your feelings to some extent because of how you've replied.

828682[/snapback]

How did he get back to the locker room burnt out, you ask? I don't know. Perhaps the medical greenleaf mentioned in an earlier post was used.

He was not carted from the field of play. He walked off from the field of play. He was carted from the sidelines to the locker room. Smart guy.

My feelings are not hurt. Willis' ribs are hurt.

828682[/snapback]

Well, if you watched the game, you would have seen him walking off the field being helped by 2 trainers who took him to the bench, looked him over, and then a few minutes later, put him on the back of the cart and take him away.

I wouldn't get to arrogant if you did not see the entire thing

I don't expect him to do a "wind sprint" to the locker room, but carted off? And I did crack a couple of ribs in highschool so I know it doesn't feel that great. They didn't have to cart me off.

828324[/snapback]

That's because they didn't have a cart available for the junior varsity women's badminton team.

RTB

That's because they didn't have a cart available for the junior varsity women's badminton team.

RTB

828708[/snapback]

I wasn't worried about the cart, I was too busy getting "mouth-to-slong" recessitation from your mom :w00t:

I wasn't worried about the cart, I was too busy getting "mouth-to-slong" recessitation from your mom :w00t:

828722[/snapback]

1. what the hell is a slong? is that like a sling?

2. what the hell is recessitation? did his mom take you out for recess some day?

I recommend you go out, have someone crack your ninth rib, and then get up and run around and let us know how that works out for you, okay?

828318[/snapback]

I have a baseball bat. Just saying if we need someone to volunteer for this duty.

It would be funner to see R.Rich jump up and down on his ribs repeatedly than hit him with a bat.

829314[/snapback]

I could be down with that, i guess. Just give me a 12 pack, i'll think it is some of the funniest sh-- i've seen in a while.