This just doesnt make sense

Adam

Itis a little to late to overhaul the team. Or a little too early to give up on them. I, like most, wanted to bench everyone after the Pats game. We have to remember we were playing the SUPERBOWL Champs! If we play like that against the Dolphins or the Cardinals or the 49ers. Then yeah, lets make some drastic changes. Until that happens, our best shot at winning is with the current starters.

Donahoe has made some poor judgement calls, but I am not sold that Mularkey cannot turn this team around. As far as Losman and McGahee go they will both need to get up to NFL speed. It's a long season, and the decision could become academic if Drew and/or Henry gets injured.

Itis a little to late to overhaul the team. Or a little too early to give up on them. I, like most, wanted to bench everyone after the Pats game. We have to remember we were playing the SUPERBOWL Champs!

And if it was just that game I don't think people would be in the state of panic they are right now...but you add to it the Oakland and Jax games and it's not looking good? The Bills were playing the SB champs last week...what was their excuse for the other two games in which they made numerous bone-headed mistakes?

Bottom line, this week's game against the Jets is the season. We win this one and beat the fins at home and that puts us at 2-3 and 2-1 in the division. Lose this game and the season is pretty much over in terms of any chance of making the playoffs...0-4 in the AFC and 0-2 in the division means pretty much 0% chance of the playoffs.

And if it was just that game I don't think people would be in the state of panic they are right now...but you add to it the Oakland and Jax games and it's not looking good?  The Bills were playing the SB champs last week...what was their excuse for the other two games in which they made numerous bone-headed mistakes?

Bottom line, this week's game against the Jets is the season.  We win this one and beat the fins at home and that puts us at 2-3 and 2-1 in the division.  Lose this game and the season is pretty much over in terms of any chance of making the playoffs...0-4 in the AFC and 0-2 in the division means pretty much 0% chance of the playoffs.

59897[/snapback]

Well said...Agree 100%... B)

Well even if we acknowledge that he got us two good players with Willis and J.P (which we haven't since they haven't played yet) that's only two out of how many people that he's brought in that have been worth a stevestojan???

59903[/snapback]

Another good point...And am I missing something or do GM's get evaluated on anything other than Win/Loss Record realistically? I know there are other criteria, and stuff happens, but 17-34 is not looking to good right about now... :rolleyes: