North Korean President Kim Jong-il says...

We don't start wars. We do recognize brutality and respond. And suffer the loss of our sons and daughters in the process.

828519[/snapback]

I'm sorry, I didn't realise that it was Saddam that attacked the US on 9/11 and started the war on terror. The US doesn't start wars, the start Liberation Missions

Look, I am all for the war in Iraq as I believe that something had to be done there too and to take Saddam out of power cause he is a danger to the entire world, along with Kim Jong Il in North Korea.

I'm sorry, I didn't realise that it was Saddam that attacked the US on 9/11 and started the war on terror. The US doesn't start wars, the start Liberation Missions

Look, I am all for the war in Iraq as I believe that something had to be done there too and to take Saddam out of power cause he is a danger to the entire world, along with Kim Jong Il in North Korea.

828671[/snapback]

I consider you and me friends, apuszc. We will have differences and the occasional dust-up, and hopefully no lingering animosity. Agreed?

What does the line above what you put in bold say?

So they only have what someone who was caught is trying to blame. That isn't proven and as evidence probably would hold up in a court of law.

828664[/snapback]

That's like saying we had no proof that Osama was responsible for 9/11 before he "admitted" to it in '04. :w00t:

Whatever, you like double standards and that's fine. I'm done with the topic. Flame away.

We don't start wars. We do recognize brutality and respond. And suffer the loss of our sons and daughters in the process.

How the hell is that not starting a war? If we invade a country because they are being brutal to their people, then we did start a war in response to his actions.

Now you can argue whether it was justified or not, be we did indeed start a war.

The last section of President Wilson's address to Congress, April 2, 1917...

"...It is a distressing and oppressive duty, gentlemen of the Congress, which I have performed in thus addressing you. There are, it may be, many months of fiery trial and sacrifice ahead of us. It is a fearful thing to lead this great peaceful people into war, into the most terrible and disastrous of all wars, civilization itself seeming to be in the balance. But the right is more precious than peace, and we shall fight for the things which we have always carried nearest our hearts -- for democracy, for the right of those who submit to authority to have a voice in their own governments, for the rights and liberties of small nations, for a universal dominion of right by such a concert of free peoples as shall bring peace and safety to all nations and make the world itself at last free. To such a task we can dedicate our lives and our fortunes, everything that we are and everything that we have, with the pride of those who know that the day has come when America is privileged to spend her blood and her might for the principles that gave her birth and happiness and the peace which she has treasured. God helping her, she can do no other."

828519[/snapback]

Wilson's foreign policy has also proved to be extremely unsuccessful and failed miserably.

I consider you and me friends, apuszc.  We will have differences and the occasional dust-up, and hopefully no lingering animosity. Agreed?

828695[/snapback]

We're friends? really, that is touching, I never had a problem with you, or most other posters here, and there is no lingering animosity. I would sit down and have a beer with you at a Bills game any day

Don't worry, most of the time on here I just look for something to argue about so that I have something to do while working (besides work)

Also, I am Canadian so its not like I can hate anybody (although the Ameican side of me comes out every so often) Like Weird Al says in his new song Canadian Idiot, Break their nose and they tell you their sorry.

Making fun of the North Korean dictator/tyrant is not a laughing matter. He kills people, and we should never make light of that fact. :doh:

What do you get if you cross a penis and a potato?

A dictator.