Exit Polls Show Libs Winning Landslide!

And no one has voted yet!! ROTFLMAO!!!

827965[/snapback]

There hasn't been a single exit poll released anywhere, yet.

Are you going to post this kind of fabricated crap all day? I'm all for letting you continue to look like a fool on your own, but I'm also willing to tank my productivity today to make you look like a bigger one.

Are you going to post this kind of fabricated crap all day?  I'm all for letting you continue to look like a fool on your own, but I'm also willing to tank my productivity today to make you look like a bigger one.

827975[/snapback]

I guess we have a fella who can't see a joke when one hits him right over the head :blink::lol:

Are you going to post this kind of fabricated crap all day?  I'm all for letting you continue to look like a fool on your own, but I'm also willing to tank my productivity today to make you look like a bigger one.

827975[/snapback]

Of course he is.

Although I did hear an on-site report from a Democratic staffer at voting site about voting irregularities already occurring...five minutes before the polls opened. :blink:

Of course he is.

Although I did hear an on-site report from a Democratic staffer at voting site about voting irregularities already occurring...five minutes before the polls opened.  :blink:

828053[/snapback]

They were probably referencing the fact that in some counties they couldn't get any of the machines to work, bailed on them, and have opened late in order to switch to paper ballots in some places.

AP via Boston Globe

Electronic voting machine problems frazzled voters and election workers in dozens of precincts as the polls opened Tuesday, delaying voters in Indiana and Ohio and leaving some in Florida with little choice but turn to paper ballots instead.

In Cleveland, voters rolled their eyes as poll workers fumbled with new voting machines that they couldn't get to start properly.

"We got five machines -- one of them's got to work," said Willette Scullank, a trouble shooter from the Cuyahoga County, Ohio, elections board.

Election officials in Delaware County, Ind., planned to seek a court order to extend voting after an apparent computer error prevented voters from casting ballots in 75 precincts. Delaware County Clerk Karen Wenger said the cards that activate the machines were programmed incorrectly.

They were probably referencing the fact that in some counties they couldn't get any of the machines to work, bailed on them, and have opened late in order to switch to paper ballots in some places.

AP via Boston Globe

828063[/snapback]

Could be...but this was in Arlington, not any of the locations mentioned in that article.

It was just a weird statement, though. You had to hear it. It sounded like she was already making excuses for George Allen's victory... :blink:

Of course he is.

Although I did hear an on-site report from a Democratic staffer at voting site about voting irregularities already occurring...five minutes before the polls opened.  :blink:

828053[/snapback]

Someone at work at 7am said that Dem's in Maryland had already protested the vote and filed lawsuits. Maryland didn't even open until 7, so how the !@#$ did they already file suits? :lol:

Someone at work at 7am said that Dem's in Maryland had already protested the vote and filed lawsuits.  Maryland didn't even open until 7, so how the !@#$ did they already file suits?  :blink:

828184[/snapback]

Early voting and procedures.

Someone at work at 7am said that Dem's in Maryland had already protested the vote and filed lawsuits.  Maryland didn't even open until 7, so how the !@#$ did they already file suits?  :blink:

828184[/snapback]

I didn't hear that...but given the problems with the new voting system they had in the primaries, it wouldn't surprise me at all if someone filed a suit already.

My experience was uneventful. They did not ask for my ID - only my bday and street address. I signed a piece of paper and voted electronically.

MD will be interesting. Just how horrible of a candidate do you have to be in order to be in a close race this year with a 2:1 dem to rep registration advantage?

MD will be interesting.  Just how horrible of a candidate do you have to be in order to be in a close race this year with a 2:1 dem to rep registration advantage?

828224[/snapback]

Its more then just the candidates, its also the historically extremely poor Democratic turnout rates.