Projections - JPs worst is yet to come

Rayzer32

Brunell good? Wasn't it during the Bye that they were debating on all the shows weither Buffalo and Washington would make a QB change?

Hey, if Miami could make the Bears look bad, wnything is possible. Indy struggled against Tenessee earlier this year (I believe with Volek), Buffalo has a chance

Brunell good? Wasn't it during the Bye that they were debating on all the shows weither Buffalo and Washington would make a QB change?

Hey, if Miami could make the Bears look bad, wnything is possible. Indy struggled against Tenessee earlier this year (I believe with Volek), Buffalo has a chance

828145[/snapback]

Won't happen but wouldn't it be cool if two teams from the 'weak' AFC East were to end two unbeaten streaks on consecutive weekends ? :blink:

What is the "weak spot" in Indianapolis? Defense against the run. soooooo.....run.

What is the strength of Indianapolis? Manning and Harrison...sooooo....run and keep him off the field. No difference between Rob Johnson and Peyton Manning if he's sitting on the sideline.

What do you do to keep him on the sideline? Run, screen passes and use the tight ends.

We may not be able to beat them but with the appropriate game plan we should keep it close. If JP gets sacked six times...its DJ and the offensive co-ordinator who should be replaced.

HAHAHA ..

1. Eli Manning IS good.

2. Carr is having a good year. 1500 yards, 9 TD's and 5 INT's with a 70% completion percentage and a 93 passer rating. So obviously Indi is not the only team making him look good.

3. Brunell is ALSO having a good year. 1600-1700 yards, 8 TD's, 3 INT's, 91.5 passer rating.

And if you didnt know Indi's pass defense is ranked THIRD in the NFL

827883[/snapback]

Precisely why the A Train is going to be the key to our performance next week. I wouldn't for a million years bet on this game, but Jauron is not stupid. He knows what is going to work and what isn't against this team.

Buffalo is minus 12.5 right now

828166[/snapback]

I think he means PLUS 12.5

What is the "weak spot" in Indianapolis?  Defense against the run.  soooooo.....run.

What is the strength of Indianapolis?  Manning and Harrison...sooooo....run and keep him off the field. No difference between Rob Johnson and Peyton Manning if he's sitting on the sideline.

What do you do to keep him on the sideline?  Run, screen passes and use the tight ends.

We may not be able to beat them but with the appropriate game plan we should keep it close.  If JP gets sacked six times...its DJ and the offensive co-ordinator who should be replaced.

828170[/snapback]

That plan sounds great .... but here is the problem. Their is a chance that Manning and Co. will score every single possession they have the ball. They did it nearly every possesion last game, and every possession but 1 the game before. If our "run, run, run" failes EVEN ONCE, we will go down by 7, and then we score, score, score and then it fails ONE more time, we will be down by 14. Down by 14 against the Colts is basically saying "game over." The Colts run-defense is bad, but I think its good enough to stop A-Train on TWO series through an ENTIRE game (especially because he is going to be tired from your plan of "run, run, run.")

Precisely why the A Train is going to be the key to our performance next week.  I wouldn't for a million years bet on this game, but Jauron is not stupid.  He knows what is going to work and what isn't against this team.

828178[/snapback]

Just like he knew what was going to work and not work against the Patriots (2x), Bears, Jets, and Lions?

Since when is A-Train the Bills savior? I thought he was a stud coming out of college, but he has been a major underachiever his whole career. Now everyone thinks we can hang with the Colts because we have A-Train totin' the rock. We still have the same piss-poor o-line blocking for him. The game is still in the dome in Indy. We're screwed. I think Dung-e knows the Bills will try to run all day and they'll be ready.

I hope I can be proven wrong next Monday.