Projections - JPs worst is yet to come

Rayzer32

I think JP will possibly get yanked against Indy this week. If their D plays like it did on the road at NE, then we are going to get rocked. This should be one of the Bills worst losses in recent memory.

The Bills have two things on their side.

1. Indy should have a let down sooner or later. (hoperfully this week)

2. Indy is probably looking past the Bills. Taking this game as an easy win.

I do hope I'm wrong, but I'm not banking on it. Final score, Indy 41 - Buffalo 10.

I think JP will possibly get yanked against Indy this week.  If their D plays like it did on the road at NE, then we are going to get rocked.  This should be one of the Bills worst losses in recent memory. 

2. Indy is probably looking past the Bills.  Taking this game as an easy win.

I do hope I'm wrong, but I'm not banking on it.  Final score,  Indy 41 - Buffalo 10.

827833[/snapback]

Indy played well but I think NE helped them out quite a bit. The Pats had around 150 yards running but never really seemed committed to staying with it. And Brady just seemed off with his accuracy. If the Bills have any chance, they need to run, run, run, run, playaction pass, and run. The more boring the game, the better shot at winning.

The Bills have made Tom Brady look like a rookie a couple of times, its not a big deal.

827840[/snapback]

The Bills have only beaten Brady once, and I don't see us making Manning look like a rookie. I would love to see it, but I just don't think it's a happenin.

The Bills have only beaten Brady once, and I don't see us making Manning look like a rookie.  I would love to see it, but I just don't think it's a happenin.

827844[/snapback]

Probably not, but who thought that the Bills would beat the defending Super Bowl champions, the New England Patriots 31-0?

"Indy made Brady look like a rookie."

Everything changes week to week....

Indy made Carr look like a star....26-22-219-3 TDs-0 INTs...146.2 QBR

....made Brunell look like a star....37-27-226-2 TDs-0 INTs...106.4 QBR

....and made Eli & Plummer look pretty good.

It's definitely not the Colts D that is the thing to worry about.....in fact, the Colts D might be just what the doctor ordered for our anemic offence.....

IND 32nd against the run in both YPG(165.4) & YPC(5.3).

JP can try to impersonate Roethilberger from last year instead of imitating the Roethlisberger of this year.

It's definitely not the Colts D that is the thing to worry about.....in fact, the Colts D might be just what the doctor ordered for our anemic offence.....

JP can try to impersonate Roethilberger from last year instead of imitating the Roethlisberger of this year.

827848[/snapback]

By no means was I trying to say Indy's D was big and bad. It doesn't take a genius to know that. Not many teams can do to Brady what Indy did, especially in NE. They deserve major props. Hopefully they return to normal and have a letdown this week.

I think JP will possibly get yanked against Indy this week.  If their D plays like it did on the road at NE, then we are going to get rocked.  This should be one of the Bills worst losses in recent memory. 

2. Indy is probably looking past the Bills.  Taking this game as an easy win.

I do hope I'm wrong, but I'm not banking on it.  Final score,  Indy 41 - Buffalo 10.

827833[/snapback]

Good post, I think it will be ugly but I don't think that Indy is looking past the Bills. Peyton Manning is one disgustingly smart player/person. He watches film and studies defense and probably as I'm typing this right now already has a good grip on what schemes the Bills have used this year. He will outcoach Jauron and outperform the Bills.

Never.  Hollywood Donnablow has me convinced that Brady is God in a football uniform.  :blink:

827864[/snapback]

That's why when he speaks, you can't look at the screen for more than a couple short intervuls. If you look at it dead on, you throw up all over your computer but really what you just threw up is your will power against assinine posts. And then you start to believe.

827848[/snapback]

HAHAHA ..

1. Eli Manning IS good.

2. Carr is having a good year. 1500 yards, 9 TD's and 5 INT's with a 70% completion percentage and a 93 passer rating. So obviously Indi is not the only team making him look good.

3. Brunell is ALSO having a good year. 1600-1700 yards, 8 TD's, 3 INT's, 91.5 passer rating.

And if you didnt know Indi's pass defense is ranked THIRD in the NFL

HAHAHA ..

1. Eli Manning IS good.

2. Carr is having a good year. 1500 yards, 9 TD's and 5 INT's with a 70% completion percentage and a 93 passer rating. So obviously Indi is not the only team making him look good.

3. Brunell is ALSO having a good year. 1600-1700 yards, 8 TD's, 3 INT's, 91.5 passer rating.

827883[/snapback]

Good thing a rushing offense is far more of a corner stone than our passing.

HAHAHA ..

1. Eli Manning IS good.

827883[/snapback]

Way to knit-pick....my point was obviously that INDY is not exactly a good defensive team & the fact that they just killed Brady does not mean that that is how we should assume they will play....Carr & Brunell are not stars...Plummer has shiit stats & Eli...is performing better than I realized. :lol: .....but it still doesn't change the point being made. :blink:

Actually I did know that their pass defence is ranked 3rd in the league but.....& I find this very telling about their D as a whole....

They have had 225 passing attempts made against them & 252 rushing attempts. Considering they have won all 8 games & I agree with your concept of 'once teams are behind they pass more'.....it shows perhaps just how deficient against the run they are. IMO, if we stick to a solid game plan of run, run, run, run, pass, run, run, run, run...and run....we can probably expect.....*sigh*....another come from behind victory for Manning. :P

Just kidding.

GO BILLS!!!

well more than likely we will get beat,but the patsies great head coach belechek blew that game...i mean indy has one of the worst run defenses and he tried to pull a kelvin gilbride or a "well u no that guy who coached us the past two seasons.new england was trying trickery and passes on indy.....now i am not saying we are gonna win,but if we give them a heavy dose of the a-train and we get a few breaks in the game maybe peyton manning gets to spend lots of time on the sidelines so we can keep him down to 2 td's or maybe 3 lol lol..anyways go bills!